Chapter 58: Nian Chaoyu's Plan

Fu Xiuyuan was already the most aloof person he knew.

However, Nian Yue seemed even colder.

"Mm." Fu Xiuyuan nodded, his slender fingers rubbing his temples. "Have you seen the Lin family's plan?"

"Tdid."

Jiang Jin Cheng followed him into the room, poured a glass of water for Fu Xiuyuan, and poured himself another. "Shocking."

This was the only adjective he could think of.

It was not an exaggeration to say that the proposal and content were written by an experienced businessman.

No.

He might not even be able to write something like this in a short time

"Offer help where necessary," Fu Xiuyuan instructed coldly, his slender fingers caressing the glass, his eyes deep.

"The person who looked for Captain Jiang has a suspect..." Jiang Jincheng leaned on the sofa." I think it's someone from Country R..."

Over the past few years, although the two countries seemed to be living in harmony on the surface, there were many grudges between them.
"Liang Yue is quite free at this stage."

"Alright..."

Jiang Jincheng agreed readily. "T'll contact him right away, but is there a need to make such a big fuss..."
It was just a small school in Jiang City. Under normal circumstances, he would not even pay attention to it.

Even though he asked, Jiang Jincheng contacted Liang Yue immediately.

*

When Nian Chaoyu returned, dinner was already prepared. He glanced at the clock on the wall and asked with a cold expression, "Where's Nian Yue?!"

"Daddy, Yue Yue moved out today..." Nian Yan added," I thought she told you..."

"Rascal!" Nian Chao slapped the table angrily. "Let her leave and not come back!"

It had been less than two months since Nian Yue came from the countryside and she did not have a single cent with her. Since she had left the Nian Family, he did not believe that she could stay outside for long!

"But... Yue Yue said before she left that she would never return..." Nian Yan added fuel to the fire.

"Twanted to persuade Yue Yue to stay, but she refused..." Wang Meihua added.

"Alright! Let her go! I don't think she can survive out there without the Nian Family!" Nian Chao was furious. "Once I withdraw the Nian Family's investment in No.1 Middle School, whether she lives or dies outside has nothing to do with the Nian Family!"
At this moment, Nian Chaoyu really wanted to kill Nian Yue.

He had lived for forty to fifty years, but this was the first time he had encountered someone like Nian Yue who was unmoved by force or persuasion.

Nian Yan's lips curled up in a corner. Great, now that Nian Yue had lost the protection of the Nian Family and had a vixen-like face, she would not be able to survive Jiang City for more than a few days!

Nian Chaoyu went upstairs without eating and immediately called his assistant. "Don't bother about Nian Yue's matters in No.1 Middle School. Cut off all her sources of money!"

He did not believe that Nian Yue would not come back to look for him!

*Chaoyu.."

Wang Meihua came in with a cup of tea and quickly calmed him down. "Don't be angry... It's not worth it..."