Chapter 97: You can do all the Bootlicking You Want

The scenes from yesterday had been edited again and Liang Yue's face was extremely ugly. She had taken at least five shots of one scene, but Director Shen refused to budge.

She even had to parachute at an extremely high altitude. It went without saying that she could not do it at all and was currently not in a good mood.

Hearing the commotion at the door, Liang Yue's expression eased a little. It looked like Director Shen was not completely useless. At the very least, he knew that he had offended her and came over to apologize. Liang Yue slowly stood up and walked towards the door.

Shen Jinran was standing at the entrance of the class. Liang Yue walked over. "Jinran, are you looking for me for something?"

Her address made the surrounding students boo.

How close must their relationship be to address each other as such?

"I remember that Nian Yue is in the same class as you?" Shen Jinran wasn't surprised to see her.

When Liang Yue heard this question, she was furious. After all that had happened, Shen Jinran was still looking for her because of Nian Yue!

"Are you looking for Nian Yue?" Liang Yue suppressed her anger and almost could not hold the smile on her face. "She should be sleeping..."

Shen Jinran glanced around Class A, they were all unfamiliar faces and he couldn't find the person he was looking for.

There was only one person sleeping in the last row. Shen Jinran walked over.

The person sleeping in the last row finally opened her eyes. Her school blazer was casually thrown on the table, and she looked a little irritated.

Clearly, she had been woken up by the bustle outside.

"Hello, Nian Yue. I'm Shen Jinran." Shen Jinran walked over and reached out her hand.

The girl looked up and said in a hoarse voice, "Hello, I'm Nian Yue."

"I wonder if you can go out for a while to discuss about what I mentioned the previous time..." Shen Jinran was very well-mannered and had a gentle smile on his face from the start to the end.

Nian Yue stood up from her seat and walked out with him.

In a Starbucks outside the school gate, Shen Jinran ordered coffee. "It was rude of me to come to your class to look for you..."

"It's alright, tell me." Nian Yue smirked.

"I hope you can act in my next movie..." Shen Jinran went straight to the point." I know you've never learned how to perform, but I want strength and explosive power..."

His next movie was a war movie. The female lead was a commander in the military. It was not that there were no female celebrities in the entertainment circle who came from the army, but they lacked the wildness.

But Nian Yue did.

She had the aura of a gangster and was dashing and full of vitality.

Nian Yue only returned to her class during the second lesson in the afternoon. When the students in the class saw her coming back, they could not help but do a double take.

Liang Yue was the star who had come to Jiang City to film a movie, but Nian Yue was the one Director Shen was looking for?

Who exactly was Nian Yue?

Nian Yue was sitting like a big boss as usual. She was holding a stack of papers in her hand. There were many words written on them. She casually stuffed them onto her desk.