Chapter 24: You're in My Way

"What the hell..." Brother Li was so angry that his face and neck were red." What are you waiting for? Come and help..."

The other two people were scared out of their wits when they saw Brother Li freeze as he held

the knife for a long time. "Could there really be ghosts here..."

"That's right. Look at that girl's face. It's as if her blood has been sucked dry..."

When the other two said that, Brother Li realized that the girl in front of him was extremely pale. Thinking of the horror movies he had watched in the past, he hurriedly gave up the knife in his hand and ran!

"Help! There's a ghost!"

The three men's expressions changed drastically as they stumbled forward!

They only made it as far as three meters when they seemed to have hit an invisible wall and fell to the ground!

With a clang, the knife Brother Li had been holding was stabbed into the ground!

It was less than a centimeter away from his face!

The bright blade reflected Brother Scarface's pale face and the cold wind made the night even more eerie!

The sound of footsteps came from behind. Tap, tap, tap. In the silent night, it gave them goosebumps!

"The Goddess Bodhisattva, please watch over us..."

The few of them immediately shut their eyes in fear and muttered prayers.

"Heh..."

Brother Li only realized that something was wrong when he heard the girl's scoff. He opened his eyes and saw the girl in white and black pants standing in front of him.

It was Nian Yue!

"So you're the one playing tricks..." Brother Li instantly felt that he had been fooled. He stood up from the ground and was about to slap him." How dare you fool me. I think you must be tired of living! "

Brother Li was burning with rage. He had never been teased like this in his life!

However, no matter how fast he was, he could not catch up to Nian Yue. In the blink of an eye, the little girl who was in front of him just now had already disappeared without a trace!

"Where is she?!"

"Brother Li, she's... behind you!"

The blonde immediately jumped!

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up and come over!" Brother Li was furious. He picked up the two staves on the ground and waved them at Nian Yue!

"I'll beat you to death, you little wretch..."

Brother Li was furious. He used all his strength. Nian Yue looked like a little girl. If she was hit by him, she would lose half her life even if she didn't die!

At this moment, he really had the intention to kill!

In any case, this was the park, and there was no surveillance camera. If anything were to happen, it would have nothing to do with him!

Seeing that Nian Yue was getting closer and closer, Brother Li was so agitated that his heart was about to jump out. Since she had the guts to tease him, he would definitely let her know the meaning of regret!

He was only a few centimeters away from Nian Yue when there was a loud "crack"!

It was the sound of bones cracking!

"You little b*tch, hurry up and let go of me! Do you believe that I will kill you?!" Brother Li went red with anger. After being pinched by Nian Yue, he immediately came back to his senses. He was more than half sober now!