Chapter 149: Let Me Show You the Savant (2)

Forget it. He would give her a week to see what method Nian Yue had to improve everyone's physical statistics!

However, for the next week, Nian Yue made the group practice running with weights. She sat under the tree herself and occasionally played a few games. Most of the time, she lay there and slept. Yin Han observed for a week and could not stand it anymore. In the end, he shouted through the surveillance camera, "Nian Yue, come to the office."

He had taken a fancy to the potential of Nian Yue's virtual system and agreed to hand over his people.

In the end, Nian Yue was sleeping most of the time. If the higher-ups asked him for data indicators, where would he get them?!

Only then did the aloof girl open her eyes. Her eyes were clear and she did not look like she had just woken up at all.

Nian Yue sat up and casually picked up a stone from the ground. She glanced at the small drone closest to her and threw the stone at it!

The drone was hit by a stone and fell from the sky. It was completely silent.

Yin Han, who was still sitting in front of the surveillance room, saw the black screen of the surveillance camera and had no choice but to leave the office to look for her.

"Miss Nian, you have been here for a week..." Yin Han tried his best to persuade her. If Nian Yue still could not produce any results, this project would be delayed!

"Half a year," Nian Yue said slowly, her jade-like face filled with coldness.

"But..."

"General Yin, you don't trust me?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and looked more serious.

"I..."

"Data." Nian Yue threw him a few data sheets. From the time she came here until now, everyone in the team had improved their statistics.

It had only been a week, but these people seemed to have practiced for a year!

Most importantly, she had not used the virtual system to reach this level. If they had used the virtual system, their improvements would increase exponentially!

"Any more questions?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and picked up a few more stones from the ground. She had a blade of grass in her mouth and looked nonchalant.

Then, she threw the stones in her hand in several directions!

Plop...

Plop...

Several drones fell from the sky. There were still red dots on the drones, and it was obvious that they were still filming.

"It's best if you remove all your surveillance methods."

Nian Yue sneered. "After all, you wouldn't want to look at a black screen every day."

This was a blatant threat!

She really had the ability to hack all his surveillance cameras!

The reason why she hadn't made a move yet was mainly because she was lazy.

Yin Han felt a headache coming on. However, the higher-ups had already ordered him not to chase Nian Yue away until the results came in.

In the following month, when Yin Han saw that when the group of people improved rapidly, they could finally hold their heads up high.

On the training ground, the group had just finished training. When they saw the girl sitting under the tree, Li Yi glanced at her and asked, "Is she really a girl?"

Since he did not see Nian Yue's Adam's apple at the start, he was certain that Nian Yue was a girl.

However, looking at her behavior for the past month, she had been sloppy all day. If not for the intensity of their training, he would have thought that Nian Yue was really a sloppy second-generation heir. As a result, he became suspicious of his initial guess. Wang Yang took a sip of water and did not reply. He hadn't forgotten how Li Yi had beaten him up when he first arrived!

"Hey, I'm talking to you! Can't you hear me?!" Li Yi was angry and kicked him. "What? Do you want to fight?!" Wang Yang put down his drink.

"Fine! Do you think I'm afraid of you?!" Li Yi got into position.

"Enough, Li Yi. Why are you so conflicted about whether the commander is a man or a woman!" someone else chimed in. "In any case, she would only train us for half a year."

His words were filled with regret.

Although Nian Yue did not talk much, her methods were really ruthless. When they first started following her, none of their stamina passed her standards.

They were only able to reach Nian Yue's standards after being thrown into the virtual system for half a month.

However, this group of people knew clearly in their hearts that if not for Nian Yue, they would probably not have been able to reach their current physique even after training for a few more years.

Most importantly, under Nian Yue, everyone's various indicators had already taken a qualitative leap!