Chapter 30: Racing

-Huangshan Racing Center-

A black Audi stopped steadily outside the circle. The door to the front passenger seat opened and a young girl in a sky-blue school uniform got out.

Lin Nan got down from the driver's seat and glanced at the racing track before asking, "What are you doing here?"

After coming out of the banquet, Nian Yue asked him if there was anything exciting and he brought her to the racing arena.

"Racing." Nian Yue's thin lips parted as she glanced at the few sports cars speeding along the bend. Then, she continued asking, "Which car is the representative of the Nian Family?"

"Here, that red car." Lin Nan pointed at the car at the front of the road.

"I heard that the Nian family sent Lian Jue, your brother's good friend, One of the top three racers in the country," Lin Nan explained.

Today's racing competition was the largest privately held competition in Jiang City. This time, the prize was the only sports car in the country.

When they heard that it was something that Jiang Jincheng had his eyes on, this group of people worked hard to get their hands on that car.

All these were relayed to Nian Yue by Lin Nan.

The red car sped towards the finish line!

The crowd cheered!

"Lian Jue! Lian Jue! The fully deserving God of Chariots!"

"My Lian jue is so handsome!"

"Ahhh! My Godly Jue is so handsome!"

...

Nian Yue dug her ears and glanced at him coldly. "Where is the Lin family's car?"

"Here, this one." Lin Nan pointed to her black Audi. "Normally, the Lin family wouldn't send people to such competitions. Occasionally, I would come over to join in the fun..."

Besides, there were too many people in Jiang City who wanted to get close to Jiang Jincheng. The Lin family wouldn't risk their lives for such a small possibility.

"Give me the keys." Nian Yue glanced at him, took the keys and sat in the driver's seat.

"No way..." Lin Nan was even more shocked when he saw her turn the key." You're taking this car to the competition? "

His Maybach had been confiscated by Father Lin because he had committed a crime a few days ago, so he gave him this Audi.

This kind of car could be used as a means of transportation, but if it was really used for competitions, it would definitely be beaten so badly that it would become unrecognizable.

"If you had said earlier that you wanted to compete, I would have definitely borrowed one from my buddies..."

"Sit tight." The moment Nian Yue finished speaking, the car had already flown out like an arrow leaving the bow. It had reached the starting point directly and was on par with the red sports car.

In the red car, inside the black safety helmet, there was only a pair of dark green eyes and a pair of jade-like hands on the steering wheel.

"That's God Jue. Are you sure you want to challenge him?" Lin Nan asked again.

"You talk too much," Nian Yue said coldly.

From the moment the black Audi entered the starting point, the surrounding crowd could not help but stir.

"Is there something wrong with this person?! He actually wants to use an Audi to compete with God Jue?!"

"He must be deluded. Our God Jue has never lost before!"