Chapter 127: Let's see who has won! (4)

It turned out that it was a female student who did not even have an audition. She looked like she was still underage.

Would such a frail girl only know how to stand in front of the camera and cry?

"Who knows? I heard that Director Shen invited her personally. She didn't even have an audition..." The makeup artist rolled her eyes.

Nian Yue didn't even have a mirror with her.

They were all from the same circle. Nian Yue did not even bring a makeup artist with her. She would definitely have to rely on her in the future.

"Don't worry, I heard that the second female lead is Qu Fu. The eldest daughter of the Qu family is here..."

She did not say it explicitly, and the two of them knew tacitly that the second daughter of the Qu family was not to be trifled with.

The two of them were waiting to watch a show. They were waiting to see how Qu Fu would deal with a young lady from the countryside who had never seen the world.

Nian Yue walked out after putting on her makeup and changing her clothes.

She was wearing a green military uniform and had her hair cut yesterday. She had one hand in her pocket and a blade of grass in her mouth. Her cold eyes were mixed with a little unruly.

Almost as soon as she came out, the staff members on the set all looked in her direction at the same time.

At that moment, Shen Jinran's heart even stopped beating!

They were too similar!

No, it should be said that she was An Shan.

The cold and valiant female commander, An Shan!

Her eyes were always cold, but the aura in them convinced everyone!

"Cough cough..."

Shen Jinran coughed dryly and walked over, waving his hand at Jiang Yan. "Jiang Yan, come here."

Jiang Yan was still mulling over the script when he walked over.

"This is Nian Yue... your partner..." Shen Jinran patted his shoulder." You can rehearse with her later. We'll shoot a scene today..."

"Sure." Jiang Yan nodded, glancing at Nian Yue.

Her expression was as cold as ever. She nodded to Jiang Yan and left.

Her posture was a little sloppy as she leaned against the wall. It seemed like it was because the set was too noisy. She still had earphones in her ears and was replying to messages with her phone in one hand.

The message was from Jiang Jincheng asking when she would meet him.

Nian Yue replied and kept her phone.

The first scene was quickly shot. The aloof girl's eyes were filled with unruliness. "I'll take responsibility for this!"

Her voice was deep and filled with fear.

"There's no reason. obedience is a soldier's duty!"

At that moment, it was more like a farewell.

The sunset behind her reflected the sky, but it could not withstand the magnificence she exuded.

"Jiang Yan..."

The set was silent for a minute before Shen Jinran remembered to call for help. "Jiang Yan, why aren't you answering?!"

Jiang Yan was an extremely professional actor and usually completed all his scenes in one take.

This time, he was actually distracted...