Chapter 84: Since When has the Cheng Family Been so Amenable?

"Then what are you thinking?" Principal Wang had already guessed Principal Xu's intentions, but he still asked with a smile.

"The Imperial University offers a guaranteed spot to the high school every year. No.1 Middle School has two this year. This time, I would like to enroll Nian Yue," Principal Xu said with a smile.
"I'm afraid I can't make the decision." Principal Wang smiled bitterly. "Nian Yue has her own thoughts. I need to ask her first whether she wants to go or not."

Nian Yue had been in school for more than two months and rarely listened to classes. However, she was extremely talented in physics.

The papers for the exam were quickly distributed. Everyone's faces turned pale when they saw their scores.

They were all from the better classes in No.1 Middle School. When they saw their results, the corners of their lips couldn't help but twitch.

They knew that the difficulty of the test this time was high, but they did not expect the entire class to be wiped out.

In the past, there were still those whose results could exceed 700.

But this time, there was not even one 700.

"No one in our class scored more than 700 points in this exam. There are two who scored higher than 650..." Duan Yu asked the subject representative to issue the answer sheet and continued," One is Lin Nan, and the
other is Nian Yue."

Nian Yue was replying to a message with her head lowered. When she heard her name, she looked up. There was some clarity in her cold eyes.
"Nian Yue has improved since the last time. At the very least, she wrote an essay question and scored two more points than the last time..."
The students almost exploded.

"D*mn! Is my Sister Yue that awesome?! She scored full marks for physics this time?!"

"That can't be. If she doesn't write an essay in Chinese, she will lose more than 60 points..."

"Teacher, can we look at Nian Yue's answer sheet? I want to learn..."

"Teacher, I want to see it too..."

The students in the class could not hide their enthusiasm. They thought that it was already amazing enough that she scored a little over 600 points in the previous monthly examination!

They did not expect her to score more than 600 points this time as well!

She had also scored full marks for physics!

"The answer sheet is with the principal. He's studying the method of answering the questions. After studying and making copies, I'll give each of you a copy," Duan Yu looked at the group of students and said happily.
The class was still discussing. Nian Yue turned around and looked at her phone before typing a line.

"I'm not going."

Then, she lay on the table and continued sleeping.

*

Teacher Li was teaching a class when a student knocked on the door. She was holding a stack of answer cards in her hand. "Teacher, these are physics answer cards that were specially printed. I'll place them here."
Mr. Li placed it on the table and continued his lesson.

After he finished his class, he picked up a card and took a look at it. Then, he realized that the multiple choice questions were all correct. The student had even scored full marks for the other questions.
He remembered that Qu Jing only scored a little over 80 points. Where did this standard answer paper come from?

Mr. Li looked at the answer cards at the back and realized that all the answer cards were almost the same.

A student reminded him, "Teacher, this should be Nian Yue's answer sheet. I heard from her classmates that she scored full marks for physics this time. The principal printed her answer sheet."