Chapter 80: Special Words

"You've improved a lot," Nian Yue said to Lin Nan.
She had never spoken much, let alone praise him.

"Thank you, Sister Yue." Lin Nan was as happy as a child.

Nian Yue had a cold personality. It was almost impossible to hear a compliment from her.

"You're welcome." Nian Yue turned around and walked alongside him on the field. "You still can't keep up with the pace. I'll practice with you sometime."
Lin Nan had some foundation in Taekwondo but it would not amount to much if he really faced a desperate situation. He wouldn't be able to hold up.
"Okay!" Lin Nan was eager to try. He knew that Nian Yue's kung fu was good. With Nian Yue as his teacher, he would not do too badly.

However, he would definitely be beaten up by her.

'The two of them walked to the corner and found the silence around them disconcerting.

Nian Yue looked up and saw a man dressed in black standing there for a long time. The man's figure was like jade and he was talking on the phone.

He was a man of few words. Occasionally, he would only hum a few times.

However, that face was too eye-catching. There were already girls around who took out their phones and secretly took photos.

He had everyone's attention just by doing something as mundane as making a phone call. This man had always had the ability to control the situation.
Seeming to have seen her, the man spoke a few words to the other side before ending the call and walking over.

The man stood beside her. His deep eyes glanced at her slender waist. Because she had put on her coat, it was tightly covered.

Fu Xiuyuan, who had been suppressing his emotions a moment ago, suddenly felt his mood lighten.

"Sister Yue, I'll get going first." Lin Nan waved at Nian Yue. He only left when he saw her nod.

Old Master Lin had once told him that this man came from the capital.

He did not know his background.

But he knew that this man had helped Nian Yue.

"Why are you here?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows.

She had a good impression of this man. The bracelet he gave her helped her a lot at the critical moment.

Hence, she did not reject him as much as before.

"Tl be making a trip back to the capital." Fu Xiuyuan was the first to speak. In his hand lay a silver token-shaped object. "If you need anything, look for the Lu family."
'When Nian Yue saw the token, her deep eyes narrowed and she reached out to take it. "Thank you."

Even after he left, there were still female students whispering to each other.

Nian Yue opened her palm. On it was a silver token. There was only one word on it: Fu.

The Fu Family

She had run a check on the Fu family but the information was encrypted.

The family head of a family that had been well-protected during the Internet era was probably not an ordinary person.

The Ninth Master of the Fu family.

Nian Yue mulled over this. For a moment, she could not understand why this man had come to Jiang City, so she stopped thinking about it.

She did not see any aggression in this man, but it did not mean that she would trust him wholeheartedly.

A meaningful look flashed across her cold eyes as she glanced at the silver bracelet on her wrist. Nian Yue's lips curled into a smile.