Chapter 98: I'll Have Her Back

Principal Wang's heart skipped a beat when he saw who it was.

The Ninth Master of the Fu family...

The man at the top of the pyramid was only in Jiang City for an important matter. He didn't expect him to still be here.

When she saw Fu Xiuyuan, Liang Yue was instantly ecstatic. After all, he was the key reason why she came to Jiang City.

"Brother Xiuyuan, you're here?" Liang Yue called out when she saw him.

Her words further confirmed her relationship with Fu Xiuyuan.

"What happened?" Jiang Jincheng asked first.

"You also know that I came here to make up for lost scenes. The last time Director Shen came to look for me in class, he was preparing to talk about the next collaboration..." Liang Yue briefly told him what happened. Jiang Jincheng's expression changed slightly when he heard that." That's impossible, right?".

With Nian Yue's cold personality, how could she possibly steal from others? "Who knew that the students of No.1 Middle School would have such standards..." Liang Yue sneered. She glanced at Fu Xiuyuan, wanting to see something from his face.

However, the man did not even look at her from the start to the end. He only took out his phone as if he was making a call.

The man was slender, but his aura was cold.

The cold air dropped a few degrees. "We haven't investigated this matter yet..." Principal Wang explained," I believe that Nian Yue wouldn't do such a thing either..."

"Nian Yue is a student from your school. Of course you would shield her."

Liang Yue's manager arrived late. When she saw Jiang Jincheng and the man with his back facing them, her mind was already racing.

That man was at the top of the pyramid in the Imperial Capital. Ordinary people could only look up to him.

Now, he was at No.1 Middle School...

"There's no evidence..." Principal Wang's face did not look too good when he saw her aggressively. "Evidence? It's simple. The surveillance cameras in the class are all on. If you get someone to pull out the surveillance cameras, won't the truth be out?" The manager was aggressive. "Our Liang family's eldest daughter came to No.1 Middle School because of your teaching resources. Is the eldest daughter of the Liang family someone you can bully?"

Principal Wang's expression was extremely ugly. He got the teachers from the technical team to pull out the surveillance footage of Class A.

The theft occurred in the afternoon. Liang Yue left the classroom after school at noon and only returned at two in the afternoon. There were two hours in between.

The technical team turned on the surveillance camera and looked a little upset. "No, Class A's surveillance cameras were hacked during the lunch break today..."

Class A's surveillance cameras were usually on, but they happened to be hacked this afternoon. "Tch!" When the manager heard this reason, he sneered in disdain. "Please find a proper reason. The surveillance cameras in Class A were not damaged earlier or later, but they were damaged during the theft. Was it done by your class?"

Everyone knew that Wang Zhizhi from Class A had managed to repair the network with her computer skills.

It was not difficult for her to hack into Class A's surveillance cameras.

This was the first thought in Principal Wang's mind.

"Can it be fixed?" Principal Wang turned around and asked the technical teacher.