Chapter 93: That Stone Was His Life!

"It's all because these people from Jiang City don't know what's good for them!" Liang Yue was furious and had long forgotten her usual image. "Especially that Nian Yue from Class A. She's too arrogant!"

"Nian Yue?" Jiang Jincheng raised his eyebrows when he heard this.

That little girl was so devilish that she usually couldn't even be bothered to look at him. If she had a conflict with Liang Yue, it was highly likely that Liang Yue had lost her temper again.

"Yes." Liang Yue nodded. "Didn't you have business here the last time you came to Jiang City? Do me a favor and teach her a lesson..."

"I can't touch this person." Jiang Jincheng sneered. "Ninth Master wants you to check something. If you can't find anything tonight, you should give up your position..."

His words were obvious enough. Liang Yue had been in Jiang City for two days, but there was no progress on the mission given by the other party.

Fu Xiuyuan would not allow her to stay if she continued to make no progress.

"I understand."

At the mention of that man, Liang Yue suppressed the anger in her heart.

Other than being the eldest daughter of the Liang family, she was also a member of the Fu family's technical team. The technical team kept a low profile, so she did not expose this identity. Besides, she knew how sick that man was.

Besides, it was the Liang family's honor to be able to stay in the Fu Corporation with such an identity.

When Liang Yue thought of this, she composed herself and took out her computer to start working.

Other than acting in Jiang City, she had another reason for coming. The IP address of the hacker who destroyed the Imperial Capital's defense network was near Jiang City. However, she couldn't find the specific address despite searching for a long time.

Therefore, she had specially come here to find some clues. Besides, that man was also here...

*

Fu Xiuyuan was swiping his phone with his head lowered. It was a message from the financial team.

"Boss, there's been a stock market shock in R Nation..."

"Noted."

It was only two words, but it made the eyes of the financial team widen.

The last time an investment genius like Fu Xiuyuan dabbled in finance was three years ago. After that, he stopped doing so.

But now, he was attacking again? There was a bloodbath in the economy, and even the country was shaken. However, this piece of news was suppressed the next day and disappeared without a trace.

After what happened in the afternoon, Liang Yue became much more obedient in class. Duan Yu found a corner seat in the last row for her and she was typing on her computer.

Even though Principal Wang had explicitly prohibited them from coming to class, the students from the other classes could not help but be curious and came to Class A to visit Liang Yue.

Actually, most of the students were still leaning against the window after hearing about Nian Yue. They took a few more glances at the girl sitting in the last row in the middle.

The pretty student who scored full marks for the exam was the subject of discussion among these students.

While Nian Yue would usually either sleep on the table or play a couple of games, she had been studying a thick foreign language book for the past two days.