Hey guys, It's Soren, or Author.

It's currently 1 in the morning when I'm writing this.

So I decided to start a book on impulse knowing damn well I have another one as well and that I'm only a teenager struggling with grades as it is and that I should've waited to finish that heartstopper show on Netflix until tomorrow because now I'm emotional.

As expected.

SO HERE WE ARE.

I'll be working on this book quite a bit, and summers coming up woohoo so expect quite a bit of updates from me in a few weeks. Or at like 2 in the morning.

Yeah I'm that guy.

Anyways, I feel my other Bakugo x Reader I'm still working on wasn't as detailed so I feel I'd like to put more work and description into this one, you know? Take it more seriously. I feel I could invest in that.

I just said I feel like 3 times in that one small sad paragraph. Regardless, the inspiration for this book was literally struck by the song "Looking out for you" by Joy Again.

The lyric I'd like to call the "fuck it" lyric, which was what made up my mind to start this damn book was, "This is a love song for a girl who'll never know it's about her, I know it's pretty stupid, but I'm much too shy to tell her."

Though the whole song itself struck me to write this, after repeating the song like 10 fucking times I decided on those lyrics. 🤦

Anyways, I hope you guys will end up enjoying this because I'm going to decently try to make it well, and hey, please feel free to suggest things in the comments and make jokes.

I really wanna see some jokes in my comments, I see those in other Wattpad comment sections and I want that for me. I wanna laugh at my readers comments.

Anyways thanks for putting up with my dorky ass guys, I'll be working on the first chapter now. 👍