The Unstoppable Angel

"I have to go help others now." I muttered out taking off as my classmates yelled behind me.

I left Thirteen with Ochaco as I swam out through the air. I spotted three of my classmates in the water.

I dove down to them.

"Tsu! Mineta, Izuku.. what happened here?" I said floating a bit above them.

They had looks of horror on their face as they looked at Aizawa.

A huge man with a bird like face was on top of him.

I watched in shock as he twisted and broke Aizawa's arm with ease.

I could feel the color drain from my face.

"You can erase people's powers, that's irritating, but it's nothing impressive. When faced with true, devastating power, you might as well be a quirk less child." I recognized the voice, calling from before Aizawa.

It was Tomura.

I watched as the big figure before them cracked Aizawa's other arm.

The big figure began lifting his head up, that's when I struck out of my fear.

Oh hell no.

I shot towards them as Izuku tried to get me to stay back, and before the big figure could smash Aizawa's head into the ground I threw a bomb crystal before them, it clicked for a second before going off and blinding the figure.

Shigaraki fell annoyed but perked upon seeing me.

"Oh why it's you, my friend." He smugly said.

"We, are NOT friends if this is the kind of shit you do." I mumbled grabbing Aizawa and flying him off back up to Ochaco and Sero.

"Watch him, be careful, he has multiple broken bones, and his arms are completely wrecked. I'll be back." I said handing him to Sero.

I shot back down the stair case.

"Did you manage to kill Thirteen?" Shigaraki asked Kurogiri (the warp villian) grimly.

"The rescue hero is out of commission." He muttered.

"But there were students I was unable to disperse, and one of them got out of the facility." Kurogiri continued.

"What?" Tomura said, his voice shaking as he began to violently scratch his neck.

"Kurogiri.." he began.

"You fool, if you weren't our warp gate, I'd tear every apart every last atom in your body." Tomura mumbled as began to stop scratching his neck.

"There's no way we can win if dozens of pros show up to stop us. It's game over. Back to title screen." He muttered.

"Awh, I'm hurt, you don't give us enough credit." I fake whimpered as I shot down on the ground before him and Kurogiri slowly lifting my head that was facing the ground, up to look at them.

"I wouldn't get too cocky about your abilities in defeating my class with your army of thugs before taking the time to study our abilities fully." I said getting up and pulling a gun out, a smug look on my face.

I felt large thumps begin to shake the ground behind me. That big bird man! I quickly jumped to the side just to fund him missing me and flinging towards Kurogiri knocking him down.

"You see we're in a top tier school for a reason, we're not helpless, defenseless, pathetic, and untalented children. We're the best of Japan's hero course students along with Shiketsu." I said walking back and fourth.