Recovery and Recruitment

As I hovered above the building I had crashed, I could feel my heart pounding.

My head felt so light.

Those crystals took everything out of me.

I look to All Might, who rested across from where I hovered.

He was closer to me than the exit.

I needed to end this fast.

I can feel my consciousness slip away with every second.

I used all of my remaining strength to fly over to All Might.

I placed a hand on his chest to check his heartbeat.

Good, he's just unconscious.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the hero cuffs.

I took his hands and carefully placed them on each.

"I'm sorry, All Might." I muttered.

As I tried to stand up after the sirens went off signaling my win, I could feel myself fall to the ground, on All Might.

"But I am never, doing this crystal thing again." I muttered.

But just before I could rest, I heard him quietly whisper, "Good Job, kid."

And with that, every ounce of consciousness left my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

(Narrator POV)

Recovery girl kissed Midoriya's cheek and gave him a sympathetic look.

"Thank you very much Recovery girl, I think I feel better." He muttered.

"All Might you really don't know how to hold back." Recovery girl began to lecture. "If you'd hit these children any harder they'd have permanent damage!"

"Midoriya's back was horrible! I was barely able to heal it." She continued.

"And as for young Bakugo and Ms. Aizawa. They probably won't be waking up for a while. The bruising to Y/n's stomach was quite the sight. And she also lost lots of blood, though that isn't your entire fault, you scared her to the point that must have been all she could do." Recovery girl said, poking All Might hard in the hand.

All Might had come out fine.

Ultimately it was the amount of celestial light that had caused him to pass out. It would have made any non-Angel being overwhelmed to the constant of passing out.

Beside that, all he had were gun shot and shard wounds from Ms. Aizawa's run, and some bruising and slight blistering from Midoriya and Bakugo's.

All stuff that was easily able to be treated.

"This poor girl however though, it took me so long to retrieve all the shards from her body, and it overall just ended in her loosing more blood. She'll have to be all bandaged up for a while, everywhere." Recovery girl said, sympathetically running a hand on Ms. Aizawa's head.

"Regardless, for now, you three need to stay here and rest." Recovery girl said, looking to Midoriya.

"Yes ma'am. Thanks again." Midoriya replied, turning on his back beginning to close his eyes.

All Might POV

As I watched my three students lay on their hospital beds, I couldn't help but think about how far they had come.

I looked to Midoriya.

You're so much stronger than when we first met that sometimes I hardly recognize you, young Midoriya.