The Move

A couple weeks had gone by and I had been absent from school the entire time. Tsukauchi ended up taking us to court to discuss everything from time to time and eventually they decided to tear down the old Orphanage and re-locate all the kids.

I had been ignoring every text from my friends for the weeks I was gone.

I was going to go back to school for one last week before moving away forever and leaving UA behind.

-------------

When I walked through the door of the classroom Mina started crying.

"They told us everything!" she sobbed running over to hug me.

Lovely.

"Oh.." I said.

Everyone knew.

My past, the suicide, the orphanage. None of it was a secret anymore.

"I think I should let you all know that I'm being re-located in a few days." I mumbled tears lightly brimming my eyes.

"Oh? To a new orphanage, where?" Mina asked.

"America." I muttered.

Everyone went quiet.

"What?" Katsuki said, standing stiff in place.

Mina's eyes were wide.

Tenya's mouth was hanging open and he looked devastated.

Izuku's eyes were as wide as saucers and Aizawa gulped listening as well.

"I'll be back everyone." He muttered.

Aizawa POV

I listened as everyone crowded Y/n. I felt bad for her however the class just missed her.

She had this effect to her that just made everyone gravitate towards her.

And I quite liked having her as a student, she had more potential to be something amazing, greater than anything, than anyone I had ever taught.

Then I heard her mumble, "America."

I saw the entire classes faces drop.

I knew why she wasn't able to stay. It had meant no foster parents had offered to take her up.

I walked out and called All Might and Midnight.

I had to do something.

Why was this girl making me so mushy.

I wouldn't normally bat an eye for a situation like this and then she comes along and I want to take care of her.

I told them the situation and they were just as surprised.

We all made an agreement.

We would take up the foster parent job and give her the parent figures she had always needed.

I called Tsukauchi and made plans for it on the spot. He said we'd have to agree to take in a boy named Darry as well.

That was why she hadn't been adopted.

All the fosters parents always wanted one or the other only and they refused to leave eachother.

It was a sloppy process but I felt myself getting desperate to not lose the the hurt girl in the room just beside me.

I refuse to give up on her. Not on my watch.

------------

Y/n POV