A sleepy school morning

I sat in my seat, dazily looking at the board of my beloved advisory, my class 1-A.

I let out a small yawn before hearing a loud yell followed by laughs.

I lifted my head up to see Ei and Hanta laughing in Katsuki's face.

Suddenly the class started flooding with more of my classmates.

Mina hopped over to me and Katsuki followed behind.

"Hey Y/n!" She cheered, slamming her hands onto my desk.

I rubbed my eyes and gave her a small smile in return. "Hi Pinky." I managed to mutter out.

She blushed and was about to say something else before Katsuki came to her side and shoved her off.

"Hey, how's everything? Show me where you were hurt in the fights." He said, reaching his hands out over my desk.

"Also god damn, you look so haggered and-"

"Watch it mister Bakugo." I grumbled, arching an eyebrow.

"I was just up pretty late, that's all." I said.

He shrugged and walked beside my desk to sit in his seat.

He turned to me, "So why couldn't you sleep?"

"Well.. I was kind of sad about leaving interns, that's all." I said, awkwardly.

I sounded like a robot.

He's not gonna buy a single thing I said.

He turned his head away and quietly said, "I don't know why you're lying to me, but we're gonna have a talk about this later."

I sighed and turned my head to face the front of the class as well.

I could tell he was getting kind of pissy I wasn't telling him something.

It was then I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

I looked over it to see fluffy green hair.

Izuku.

I turned around in my seat.

"Hey Zuku, what's up?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Hey, Y/n." He blushed, "Wanna come sit with me, Iida, and Todoroki before class starts up? We all wanna catch up since we left the hospital at different times."

"Oh, sure, of course." I nodded, picking my bag up and tossing it over my shoulder, to go follow Izuku to the back of the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So interns with my father were useful but draining. The amount of endless, excessive scolding was enough to make me want to cho-" Shoto sighed.

"Woah, alright there Todoroki, that's enough." Izuku laughed, awkwardly shoving his hands out.

"But I didn't get to finish what I was saying?-"

"That's still enough."

I laughed at Shoto's confused squabble with Izuku.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ochaco punched the air with a scary look on her face as Denki and Mineta watched quietly from behind.

"Wow, after one week she's like a totally different person." Denki muttered in shock, watching her.

"Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari.. All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces." Mineta drooled, biting his fingernail with a look half-terrified and half-perverted.