🌟

(Narrator POV)

"You children are very smart, and you're sure she can contain and take mass amounts of energy surges?" Recovery girl asked.

"Positive." Izuku said.

"I have a notebook with everything about her. I mean uh ha ha ahem her quirk. I know everything about it." Izuku fumbled on his words.

The whole class arched an eyebrow at Izuku while Mina just wiggled eyebrows at him.

Katsuki was annoyed though.

Like Mina, he could tell Izuku had a crush on Y/n.

But who wouldn't? Just about every guy in the class had a crush on her, and just about every guy she met as well.

She was strong and independent, and beautiful at that.

"Well then, you all have a little less than 24 hours to find someone who transmits energy from their quirk." Recovery girl said.

"Alright." The class said.

"We have to start looking now, we don't have any time to waste." Katsuki muttered.

"Okay then, we all need to split up to cover more ground." Jiro said, "No one rests until we find someone who can save Y/n."

The class all nodded.

Jiro threw her hand out in front of her.

"For Y/n." She said.

Eijiro slapped his hand on top of hers.

"Yeah, for Y/n!" He cheered.

Everyone began joining in.

"For Y/n!"

"For her."

"We're gonna save her!"

Everyone began slapping their hands on top of each others in unison before departing to look for people.

With Ochaco

"Hello!" Ochaco said, while walking up to a tall boy with Raven black hair.

"Hey?" The boy said, sounding annoyed, "can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if maybe you had a quirk that involved energy surges?" She asked, hopefully.

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh really it's not all that important." She said, not wanting to spill her guts out about Y/n.

Ochaco knew she would start bawling.

She would feel so guilty if they hadn't found anyone to save Y/n.

She was sweating through her clothes.

"Doesn't seem like it's not all that important."

With Eijiro

"Heyyy, Monoma right?" Kirishima said, enthusiastically.

He did a friendly finger gun motion at Monoma.

"What do you want, 1-A imbecile?" Monoma smirked, pleased with his demeanor.