Stain

I was patrolling with Night Eye when my phone started going off.

Night Eye's eyebrow arched.

I checked the message quickly, it was Izuku.

He sent me his location?

I had this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach.

I checked the location quickly, he was in a back alley in Hosu City.

Wasn't that where those two major buzzing villains psycho and Stain had reports of being near.

"What are you doing Y/n?" Night Eye asked, "we're patrolling."

I gulped, "I'm really sorry, but I think my friend is in trouble. Please forgive me."

I strut out my wings and flew up.

"Y/N? GET BACK DOWN HERE!" He yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Eye POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yelled for her to come back down, but she didn't listen.

Something was wrong, I sighed and used my quirk on her as she flew away.

I watched as she flew through the sky to her friend's location, and there, were four people.

One was the hero killer Stain.

I took a deep breath and watched as it played out, I quickly ended it after seeing all I needed to see.

This girl was amazing, luckily I was able to foresee to the end of the battle against Stain, she was all right.

I learned a lot about her from this vision.

She's a lot stronger than I had thought, and not just physically.

But she's still in for a serious scolding when she's back.

Time to go retrieve my pet high schooler.

~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right at the location basically, I flew overhead.

There on the ground, was Izuku, fighting someone, and Tenya.

What the hell was going on.

I heard yelling from Tenya and zoomed down, right on the guy Izuku was fighting.

He crashed to ground under me.

He quickly dashed away and jumped to Tenya.

"Why, now who's this? More of your little friends. This will be fun. Tell me child, why is it you want to be a hero?" Stain asked.

I looked to Izuku and Tenya, that's when I saw another man huddled on the ground.

My heart clenched and my body felt as if it was going to give in from the intensity.

".. that doesn't concern you, what concerns me is what's going on. Izuku, what's the situation?" I asked, as I dashed towards the man who looked in seemingly worse condition than Tenya.

"Tenya wanted to take on the hero killer, he and the man over there both seem to be paralyzed, as for conditions, both could result in bleeding out! We need to remove them from the premises and get them to the paramedics as fast as we can!" Izuku yelled.

I quickly nodded.

"Please, don't worry for me, I'll be alright. Save the kids." The unknown hero mumbled.

"I'll have to do so while protecting you. IZUKU, WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL, WE CANT RISK ANYMORE PUNCTURING TO THIS MAN'S RIBS. I CAN PROTECT HIM AND TENYA WHILE YOU HIT LANDS ON STAIN." I yelled.