I miss you

I jumped noticing Bakugo who was waiting right outside the infirmary door.

I glanced at him as he stared at me, not wanting to deal with it I began walking off without a word.

He chased after me. "Don't you just ignore me." He barked.

I didn't respond, I just kept walking, however he stayed persistent in yelling at me.

"You know what Katsuki Bakugo. You only listen to your fucking yourself." I spat.

"And I'm pissed and fed up with your bullshit, you treat Izuku as if that's all he is, while you render yourself useless and dragging down to any team you take part in during trainings."

"Just fucking leave me alone. Bakugo." I said picking my pace.

He went quiet.

I heard footsteps pick up behind me, he was now to my side.

"Tch, You make me sound like-" he started to say before I cut him off.

"Like what you actually are. There's no denying it, apparently you just can't let shit go, according to Izuku you picked on him all throughout elementary and Junior high." I sighed.

"Look I get you're not used to him having a quirk, and one that's extremely promising at that, but that's no fucking excuse to treat him or anyone you fucking know the way you do. Bye 'Kacchan'" I scurried out of the building.

I noticed Mina walking out of the tall UA gate to go home, she must of heard me as well because she looked back and got excited upon seeing me.

She ran up to me. "Hey Y/n! Heading home?"

I had an earbud in so I took it out gently.

"Yeah, it's kinda far." I lightly chuckled.

"I could walk with you!" She happily offered.

The wind was smacking across our faces as we made our way out onto the sidewalk.

"No it's alright. I have to go this way anyways." I said pointing the opposite direction of which she turned to.

She frowned, "Well alright I'll see you tomorrow! Text me later!"

"Of course."

Mina had given me her number in class on the first day, she took a liking to me for some reason.

I put my earbuds in and played my favorite song.

I looked up at the setting Sun.

I decided to go to the park, to look at the stars tonight.

I didn't know however, that someone was following me due to my earphones.

I found a spot in the park next to tree, the sun now had been almost completely set.

I sat down and closed my eyes.

I made sure to text Darry where I'd be.

"We fell inlove in October, that's why, I love fall, looking at the stars, admiring from afar,
My girl, my girl, my girl, you will be my girl."

The song I was listening to rang through my head, I was humming the tune when I felt a hand gently grip around my neck.

I opened my eyes, there next to me sat a man with a black hood, I couldn't see much of his face, but I did see his hair, it was shaggy and grey? Or light blue, I couldn't tell with the lighting of the sunset shining down on us both.

I was frozen, I made sure to not move a muscle, I was smarter than to move and try to get away without knowing his quirk or physical state.

He took his other hand and placed it gently on part of the tree next to me, the bark began disintegrating.