Katsuki's First Match.

They ended up sending some pros to take the pervert away.

And I, on the other hand, ended up being escorted off to my waiting room to have some time for "myself."

But in all honesty, all I really wanted was my friends in that moment.

Sitting in a room alone like this feels depressing.

And they remind me of what it's like to be part of, I don't even know what I would describe it as.

I scrolled through my phone and looked at the pictures I had of them.

I ultimately decided to go out by Katsuki's end of the tunnel soon to greet him when his match ended.

I hope him finding out mid-match about what happened with me and that fucking perve didn't set him off too much.

And I'm really bummed out I missed his match.

I shivered at the entrance of the cold tunnel and watched the last remaining part of his match.

I couldn't hear him over the explosions but I had a clear view of what was going on.

I noticed Ochaco had been scattering across the platform in a pattern-like order.

Katsuki destroyed every place she flung to.

Something wasn't adding up.

She has a plan doesn't she?

I looked around to try and see if I could spot it, and that's when it hit me.

He was destroying parts of the ground wherever she went.

The debris.

I looked up above them both, in the sky rested tens of hundreds of pieces of debris.

Smart girl.

I saw her hold her hands together one last time, while Katsuki stood confused.

The debris began falling down around on them both.

But before anything to could hit Katsuki, he held up his hand, and a huge explosion came out of it, it sent heatwaves to even me, who was all the way across the field from him.

I stumbled back and my wings felt a burning sensation I don't think I've ever felt on them before.

It was weird, it was like a tingle that also felt like a shock.

They were staticky after and I didn't like it very much, it felt really odd, and itchy to be honest.

I stepped closer, back to my spot, to see the fight better again.

When I looked, I saw Ochaco on the ground.

She didn't seem to be giving up despite her being completely defenseless.

The crowd had been booing Katsuki.

I covered my mouth as he blasted her while she was still on the floor, repeatedly.

Why couldn't he just throw her off bounds?

I folded my arms and let my wings sink away, back into my skin as I watched the match progressively get more worrying.

Eventually Ochaco fully passed out.

My heart sank, why the hell did he go so far with her?

It was just plain cruel.

It made me wonder if he'd do the same to me if it meant he'd finish 1st in the finals.

I wouldn't put it past him.

I mean he loves to win and he hasn't gotten a first place in anything all day.

I shivered a little, thinking about the explosions heating up and bruising my wings.

I thought about falling on the ground with them still out from his blasts.

Yeah no thanks.

I'll have to blind him and fly so he can't hear or see me when we make it to finals.

I'm extremely confident we'll make it that far.

Let's hope I'll be able to end the match fast enough when that times comes to not get my wings dirty.

I let my wings back out and lightly stroked the feathers.

I began hearing footsteps walk over from the front of the tunnel.

Katsuki walked through, as soon as I saw him I internally freaked out and flushed my wings back to re-fold with my skin.

I forgot I was waiting for him in the tunnel, I had become so focused on calming myself down from the worry of what might go down at finals.

He noticed this as he approached me and frowned.

"Why'd you hide your wings?" He asked.

"Why'd you beat up Ochaco like that? You could've just sent her off bounds!-" I snapped back.

"Is that what this is about?" He muttered.

"You know I'd never do that to you." His voice softened, "I wouldn't be able to bring myself to."

"And don't start asking a ton of questions on this though, Angel Ass." He snickered.

"Wouldnt dream of it." I replied, looking at his hair, which was all messed up with gray spots from the debris.

Ei, Mina, Hanta, and Denki all turned the corner.

"What was that?!" Mina yelled at Katsuki.

He looked to me and rolled his eyes as she went off on him.

Everyone kind of just fumbled with their hands as Mina's lecture went on and on for what seemed like forever.

"Now for you." she turned to me and gave me a huge hug.

She pat my wings, "Are you feeling any better?" she asked.

I nodded, lightly.

I glanced at Katsuki.

He was looking at me with a look I don't think I'd ever seen from him.

It looked dazed, but happy.

Kind of like a look you'd see from some cartoons when someone was in love.

Ei went up to Katsuki, "seriously BakuBro, that wasn't cool." He said.

"You need to be careful with ladies, they're fragile." Denki added in.

Me and Mina's ears perked up at this.

We stopped hugging and turned to face Denki.

"Yeah I'm think I'm gonna go.." Sero muttered, knowing Denki's mistake.

"I'll show you just how fragile I can be!" Mina stomped angrily to Denki.

"Woah!-" Ei said, running to her side to drag her away.

"Girls are just as strong as Boys." Mina spat out.

"I-I know, now please don't hurt me!" Denki whined as he stared at Mina being restraint.