The Suspicious Stranger

Just as I was packing up to get ready to go down to the train station as my internship finally came to an end, I heard a knock on my window.

I arched an eyebrow.

I was on the 8th story of the night eye sleeping headquarters.

I wasn't too upset about leaving though, Night Eye managed to contact my school and get me on a contract he had made with Mirio, allowing me to intern here on the weekends when available.

I guess like Mirio had, I really stood out to him.

But that's besides the point, surely it wasn't my window.

Maybe it was something on the floor below, maybe someone was training and dropped a weight?

I heard the knock again.

I ignored it and continued folding my clothes.

The knock shot at the glass once more, beginning to knock faster.

"What the fuck.." I whispered to myself.

I held my hand at my side and popped a celestial gun out quickly.

I pulled the trigger lightly to load it with some celestial energy.

I walked slowly towards the window and ripped the curtain open.

There hanging upside down was a guy swinging from the suite balcony from upstairs.

My mouth dropped as I slowly lowered my gun.

The guy smiled awkwardly.

I slowly opened the window and shot at the rope he was hanging from, extending my wings out to catch him.

I dropped him to the floor of my room and pulled my gun back out from my pockets.

"Try anything and I'll blast your guts." I mumbled, my eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"Woah, woah. I didn't mean any harm." He said in defense, raising his hands up slowly as a small smirk formed on his lips.

The smirk definitely made me question his intentions.

"Why the hell were you hanging from one of the suite's balconies? Are you having a secret affair with one of the Night Eye special guests?" I gasped.

"No! No. I was roof hopping. You know, quirk practice." He snorted.

"Mhm, sure." I muttered.

"If i told you my true identity right away, I'd be in big trouble with you." He said smugly.

I went quiet. "Big trouble?" I asked.

I kept my gun to my side, firmly in my grasp.

He nodded.

"Let's just say I'm a guy who knows you better, than anyone else." He said, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back against the window which wasn't open.

"I have a proposition I'll give to you when the time is right. Until then, allow me to be the boy who lives rent free, in your head." He smiled.

He got up and walked towards me.

In that moment I was confused and stunned.

He put a hand on my waist and brought his lips to my neck.

I shot my hand up and brought my gun to his neck.

He sucked on my neck for one more moment as I put a finger on the trigger, before he sped back, faster than light itself.