Off we go

Me and Katsuki stood side by side huddled together on our phones constantly switching them to get new fresh feeds on Instagram memes.

"Well you two are closer than usual." Mina pointed out to us.

"Sorry if you feel left out Mina, hold on." I said, as I snatched my phone back from Katsuki and planted his back into his hand.

He grumbled, he had been liking our phone exchanging rhythm.

I tossed my phone to Mina and a smirk crossed her face as she tossed hers to mine.

"Mina!" I exclaimed, mouth wide open.

She giggled, "what weird stuff is on my for you page today?"

"... a penis." I said, blankly.

"Whoopsies." Mina shoved her hands in the air, gleaming jazz style.

Katsuki was watching the interaction, concern, disgust, and confusion written on his face all at once.

Today was the first day of our interns, and we were waiting at the train station with our whole class waiting for the go by Aizawa.

I was a bit nervous for interns to end because that's when me and Aizawa would have the final discussion on my adoption.

Luckily I'd be able to be on the same train as Katsuki since our agency's weren't that far from one another, but we wouldn't be alone, alone.

Another boy from UA who was a 3rd year would apparently be my mentor for the intern alongside Night Eye and would accompany me everywhere on the trip.

As far as I know, Night Eye suggested the idea because he figured the boy's bubbly personality would be good in terms of spirits for me, which seemed to be an important value of his.

(A/n: Also I have zero fucking clue where Night Eye and Best Jeanist's agencies are supposed to be located and I'm too tired to search around the internet since as far as I'm concerned it was never mentioned in the anime and I'm too broke to buy the manga good lord take me now why am i writing fanfiction at 4 in the morning when I haven't slept since like 9am yesterday morning. So let's just say the agencies aren't too far from Hosu. Thanks loves.)

Katsuki finally managed to snap out of his confused and disgusted look and covered my eyes with his hand.

He snatched the phone from me and gave it back to Mina.

Mina had an eyebrow arched but just shrugged it off.

"Well okay then?" I said, squinting my eyes and clawing at his hand to take it off.

He chuckled as I tried to remove it.

Sometimes I forget how much this guy works out, he's like a bulk, it's weird honestly.

He eventually took his hand off of my eyes but swiped it up my forehead over my hair, smiling down at me.

We hear loud footsteps skip over close behind us.

I turned my head over my shoulder to see a tall blonde haired boy with blue eyes.

He looked as if he was running, to me?

Hanta who was on his phone next to Katsuki with Ei was muttering about the person stomping pretty loud.

In reality it was actually just a really tall guy skipping towards us like a little girl.

Ei turned his head around, "Uh, Hanta, I don't think the person is stomping..?" He had a confused look on his face.

Denki who had been standing in front of me on his phone looked up after Ei said that.