The end of the USJ Attack

Katsuki Pov

I watched as I saw her familiar light go off before the Nomu.

When it finally cleared, she was yelling at him. "making me do this twice today, you're gonna regret messing with a fucking Angel!"

She started gleaming and a bright yellow tinted light emerged from every part of her body, she was screaming, clear cries of agony but whatever it was, was beating the Nomu's ass.

Everyone watched her in amazement and she did one last blow with her wings, when it started deteriorating.

Nobody could believe it.

All that was left was an eye, but slowly after a few seconds, it started growing back from it's eye.

Angel Ass was on the floor, knocked out. I ran over to her as did the rest of the idiots, we all fought on the way about who was gonna get to carry her.

I ended up taking her and rushing her away.

We watched from afar as All Might repeatedly punched the Nomu and flung it into the air tossing him back to the ground with such force, it blew everyone back.

I held onto Y/n tight.

"Now you may have heard these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean.. Go beyond! Plus Ultra!" All Might yelled.

He punched the Nomu with a force so strong it was practically visible and outlined in a vicious white as it blew out the Nomu straight from USJ, breaking glass and soaring into the sky.

"That was like the finishing move in a video game! He beat the shock absorption right out of him." Shitty hair beamed.

"Imagine having power like that, he must've beat that villain so fast he couldn't even regenerate." I muttered, rubbing Y/n's wing in a soothing motion.

"I really have gotten weaker, back in my heyday five hits woulda been enough to knock that guy out." All Might put a hand to his chest.

"But today, it took more than 300 mighty blows." He smiled.

Deku was whimpering beside me.

"You've been bested, Villains. Surrender." All Might said.

"We all want to get this over with quickly."

Shigaraki was scratching his neck again.

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well, come and get me, if you dare." All Might said.

Shigaraki was gasping and it seemed as if he was almost losing breath from how nervous he clearly was.

"As expected. There's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this." Icyhot plainly said as he gestured towards the stairs.

"Come on, Midoriya, we should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way." Shitty hair mumbled, he gestured towards Y/n when saying hostage which caught me, Icyhot, and Deku's attention.

It was true, she was knocked out and vulnerable. Idiot, sacrificing herself like that.

She was something else. But incredible.

"What? Are you scared?" All Might taunted.

Shigaraki was scratching his neck again, he seemed to do that when he was nervous.