Fight Prep

I struggled to keep my eyes open as I rested my chin on my hand staring at the board.

My ear bud was playing Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe.

I began humming the tune.

"Poison? Really?" Bakugo scoffed.

He had snatched my other earbud off the table, it was resting near it's case.

He placed it in his ear and laid his head down as well.

Too tired and annoyed to fight, I didn't say anything.

The entire class was bored out of their minds before All Might popped in.

"I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" He shouted, a big dorky grin plastered across his face.

The class beamed excited, half talking about his suit, and the other half in shock he was actually a teacher here.

His enthusiasm was contagious, a smile crossed my face as he happily pranced inside the room to the lectern.

Bakugo raised the volume on my phone which was placed beside my hand.

Guess he couldn't hear the music well enough.

"Welcome! To the most important class at UA High! Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101."

I rested my head on my arm once again.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, it was what I'd call one of "those" kind of nights.

My last thought that crossed my mind before I dozed off in class was about my dad.

Past

"Come on Angel! We have to get the frog!" My dad yelled smiling, running ahead in front of me.

I chased him around in the spring grass giggling.

The sun was beginning to set.

"Daddy look! The sky!" I yelled pointing upwards.

He stopped and gave me a small smile, he looked up and admired the horizon, it was orange, pink, and purple.

It reflected beautifully on the fresh green grass.

He sighed happily.

"We should go back to your mom now, I bet she misses us." He lightly laughed, picking me up and darting towards the picnic blanket a safe distance from us.

There my mom sat, setting up all the food.

She looked up noticing us happily laughing and running towards the blanket.

She gave the most genuine beautiful smile I had ever seen.

Me and my dad's hearts fluttered at the sight.

Present

I felt a gentle patting on my head.

"Oi, Angel Ass. Get up."

I lazily looked up at Bakugo.