Hero Names

Somewhere off in Hosu City.

(POV: ???)

I cleaned my dagger off on my jacket.

I looked around the dark alley way and crouched down.

The blood from the guts spilling out of the man's stomach were spread across the floor in scatter.

I reached for my jacket's pocket and pulled out a fountain pen.

I jammed it inside his guts and let the pen take in it's new ink.

I yanked it out, causing the blood to squirt messily after, and scraped the pen across the ground.

I wrote "Psycho" with the number 2,898 in messy letters.

It was my specialty to make things.. messy.

But I had places to be, and someone to find.

A girl, who I had gotten some "private." Information on, after seeing her on t.v.

I believe this girl understands me more than anyone.

It is my goal to find her and join forces.

She isn't in the right place right now.

She isn't where she's meant to be.

I will find her, and when I do,

I will make her mine.

There's no escape, Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~

~

Homeroom

"Did you guys hear about that crazy guy who people suspect has a kill count of something like 2,900? Scary right?" Ochaco shivered.

"Yeah, I heard about it. It's really freaky." Denki muttered.

"Yeah, they've been finding these corpses of people and each time they find a new one, the number seems to be going up." Mineta cried.

"Can't forget the guys signature is always next to them too. Psycho it said." Denki added in.

"What worries me most is one day a number won't surface, or appear to be skipped. It's sad to think a family one day might never get closure because the body was never found." I said, rubbing my temples.

Denki frowned.

"Well let's not think about it, it'll be alright. A pro will catch him soon." Denki put a hand on my shoulder.

Katsuki scowled.

"Remove the hand before I blow it clean off." He grumbled.

"Geez man, you don't own her." Denki whined, removing his hand.

"Anyways time for a brighter topic, it's so weird how we're on t.v. Everyone has been wanting to talk to me on my way here." Mina beamed.

"Yeah, me too!" Ei joined in.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me." Sero grumbled.

"Nice try?" Tsu and Ochaco chirped.

Sero groaned, gripping his hair.

"Hey at least you guys get the normal good try's and stuff, I get, 'hey, how'd the ground taste?' Or 'were you okay? What happened, we haven't seen you since the last match.'" I slammed my head on the desk.