Mochi and Secrets

I scrambled over to Katsuki.

He was muttering to himself about how he lost.

"Kacchan." I said, I don't normally call him this, but it always lightens his mood to hear me call him the childish name.

He looked up.

"Wanna get lunch together?" I asked.

A small smile crossed his face, and he held his arm out to his side.

I linked mine with his.

As we were about to walk off together we heard Shoto mutter something to Izuku.

"Meet me at the bathrooms behind the school. I have something to ask you." He mumbled.

"Alright." Izuku replied.

I looked to Katsuki.

"A little sketch." I said, arching an eyebrow.

"Following them?" I asked.

A grin plastered across his face.

"You know it." He said, lightly laughing and shoving me aside.

"Okay, let's go." I cheered, shoving him back, and darting off behind Izuku and Shoto.

Katsuki ran up after me, catching and tackling me.

He put a finger to his lips.

"You gotta shut up and wait for them to get farther so they don't see us." He snickered.

"Ahhh, true." I said. "Also, you're kind of crushing me." I squeezed out between breaths.

He quickly rolled off, and laid beside me.

We were still on the field.

"I hope we can hurry after them soon because I'm hungry." I whined, placing a hand over my stomach.

"I heard there's several mochi stands outside competing, I wanna mochi test." I laughed.

"Really? Where'd you hear that from?" He questioned, sitting up.

"Lawrence. He gets to advance next round even though he didn't participate in the Calvary battle, something about how he'll just end up hurting his teammates most likely, so he got a referral to not participate in that. He got to go to the food festival just outside during the time." I said.

Katsuki scoffed.

I pat his tense hand lightly and I felt his skin's rough exterior begin to calm down.

"Anyways, can we go after them now?" I laughed.

"Yeah." Katsuki nodded, pulling me up with him.

We darted off to the bathrooms behind the school.

As we approached closer, we saw Shoto and Izuku walk through into a roofed walkway.

We slowly followed after.

I pressed up against the wall, where I'd be out of sight from them, but still able to hear.

Katsuki planted himself next to me as well.

"So, you brought me here. Now what?" Izuku mumbled.

There was a moment of a long uncomfortable silence.

I looked to Katsuki and gave a small shrug.