Stain's Impact

As the unknown hero who I learnt just a couple minutes ago, had a name.

His hero name was Native.

Hadcarried Izuku on his back despite being injured himself, and Tenya had gone off with Shoto to tie Stain up.

Leaving me all by myself again.

"Todoroki, I can drag him from here." Tenya said, ushering behind Shoto.

"Are you forgetting your arms are all messed up, Y/n simply just stopped them from bleeding any further." Shoto replied, a look of uncertainty on his face, before turning away from him.

They began walking off to leave the alley.

"Come on, Y/n!" Tenya yelled, turning his head around and motioning for me to catch up.

I got up and dragged behind them.

I didn't feel like talking, with anyone at that.

I almost killed him.

So that's what Tenya felt when his brother was hurt.

That urge of wanting to protect and avenge those you care about, how it leads you to not think.

I understand now why Tenya acted the way he had.

"I must apologize. I'm supposed to be a pro, but I was useless back there." Native said, his voice and face drenched in awkward guilt.

"No, I don't think any one person could take the Hero Killer on. Not with that weird quirk of his. He's too strong." Izuku muttered.

I knew I was more than capable of it.

I almost killed him.

And now I feel even more upset again.

Why do I feel bad anyways?

All he does is kill off the people that keep the citizens safe.

In all honesty why should it matter how pure or not someone's heart is as long as they're keeping the citizens safe in the process.

Shouldn't that be the main priority?

Isn't that why being a hero is a job at all?

I sighed.

As we neared the end of the alley-way, Native turned his head to the others.

"Let's get him to the police as fast as we can." He said.

"What are you doing here boy?" A voice asked.

Izuku lifted his head up and gasped. "Gran Torino! I was only-" he was cut off by a small old man with a kick to the face.

"I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!" The small man yelled, introducing himself as Gran Torino, the man Izuku was interning with to the rest of us.

"I don't get it. How'd you find us?" Izuku asked, before a car was heard speeding down the road.

It stopped on the street in front of us, and the car jiggled slightly, before Night Eye and Mirio walked out.

Oh no.

"Y/n!" Night Eye yelled.

Oh nooo no no no no.

I'm screwed, utterly shitted.

Help.

Mirio ran over to me.

"What the hell happened, Night Eye told me you ran off and that you'd be dealing with-" Mirio was cut off by Night Eye, while Izuku fan boyed over Night Eye from a distance.