USJ Welcoming

I stood still in my hero suit, admiring how comfortable and easy it was to move in.

As my class walked through the large corridors of the USJ, everyone was in so much shock of how large and detailed the inside was, we barely noticed pro hero thirteen awaiting us.

Katsuki was looking at me from the other side of the class.

I lightly waved, arching an eye brow.

He snickered and looked away, tossing his focus to the ceiling.

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" Thirteen proudly said holding her hands out in an open position.

Almost the entire class was gasping at the fact Thirteen was there and talking to them.

Izuku started geeking out and spitting facts about Thirteen to everyone, practically shaking with excitement and awe.

"Wow! Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka beamed.

"It looks like some kind of amusement park in here!" Kirishima said, still in awe at the sight of the USJ.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera! I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the unforeseen simulation joint. But it also goes by the USJ!" Thirteen was excitedly explaining everything to the class.

"Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead." Aizawa muttered walking over to Thirteen.

"Actually, it's something else." Thirteen said also walking closer to Aizawa.

"Hm?"

"Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power."

Thirteen slowly held up three fingers to Aizawa.

"He's resting in the teacher's lounge." She finished.

"That man is the height of irresponsibility." Aizawa rolled his eyes, putting a palm to his forehead.

"Well, we should be okay with just the two of us. The clocks ticking, we should get started." Aizawa mumbled letting his hand to his sides and turning to the class.

"Excellent!" Thirteen exclaimed.

"Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well maybe two things, possible three or four or five-" Thirteen started rambling.

"We get it!" The class shouted.

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called black hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen began.

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Izuku said while smiling.

"That's true, but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill." Thirteen warned.

Uraraka and Izuku gasped. I shook my head and laughed a little, I don't why they were so shocked.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous." Thirteen continued.

"In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous. Like rescue someone." Thirteen explained, gesturing her hands around with every word she spoke.

"Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today you're going to learn to use your quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or eachother, only to help."

"After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others."

"Anyways, that's all I have to say, thank you so much for listening." Thirteen bowed.

The class cheered and clapped for her as she soaked in the praise.

"Right. Now that's over-" Aizawa began before being cut off by an electric sounding noise that struck across the lining of the ceiling.

Everyone looked up around the USJ in confusion, I looked to the fountain across the room, it was going on and off and it struck something in me.

Something was off.

On instinct I flung my wings out and got in a readied position.

Everyone looked to me, "The fountain! Somethings going on with it, look!" I shouted pointing to it.

Everyone reverted their attention to the direction of the fountain, the water began swirling and a black and purple mist began farting out in a circle between the water fountain that was wigging out a few moments prior.

I gulped and closed my eyes, two celestial guns popping in each of my hands.

I stuck them in the small hidden pocket space in between the soft flowey silk of my costume and generated two more to hold.

Everyone else began growing cautious and in defensive positions.

The mist then began to start flaming like crazy, looking as if it was a raging purple forest fire.

"Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa ordered.

"Thirteen, protect the students!" He yelled as the class looked back to the mist.

A man began walking from it, followed by a hoard of others.

My stomach dropped. This was a rescue training, so those must have been unplanned. Real, villians.

"Wait, has the training started already?" Kirishima asked putting a hand to the top of his forehead.

"I thought we were rescuing people. ." He continued.

"We were! I don't think this is part of the training, it doesn't add up. Otherwise Aizawa would've ordered us with him." I mumbled.

Stay calm. Freaking out will do nothing.

Aizawa began putting his goggles on. "Y/n is right, it's not. This is real, those are villains." He said.

The class gasped.

This was supposed to be a rescue training.

But little did we all know we'd be the ones in need of rescuing.

This was real, those villains were real, and we were in a great deal of danger.

We were severely outnumbered.