Class Rep❤️

Izuku made his way over to me happily plopping down next to me.

"Hey Y/n!" He hummed.

"Hey best friend." I teased.

He smiled, "Are you excited for training?"

"Hmm, I don't know.. maybe" I said jokingly as I attempted to lay my head down on my arms.

I winced in pain and my body began to ache.

"Woah, you alright?" He asked, getting out of his seat and hovering over me.

"Yeah sorry, just a.. headache." I said looking away from him.

"You know, because we're so alike on many aspects, I can tell fully well when you're lying." He mumbled, reaching for my arm and lifting it up gently.

I quickly yanked it back wincing again.

"Don't worry I just overdid it training yesterday, that's all. I'm pretty sore everywhere so I might be like this for a few days." I said.

Nice save Y/n.

He nodded lightly, still clearly suspicious.

"Anyways-" I was cut off by Mr. Aizawa walking in.

"Hello everyone, about yesterday's matches. They were recorded and I watched everyone's performances. I must say you all impressed me, however." He began.

"Bakugo, you're a very talented young man, but I need you to learn to control yourself, you need to learn a limit. And do not sulk over how you won. As for Midoriya. You need to learn how to control your quirk, I do not want the excuse of 'my body can't handle it yet.' It's already getting old. However once you learn to control it, I have no doubt in my mind it will be a very useful quirk."

"That being said. It's time to get down to business, Our first task will decide your future."

The class temporarily freaked out before Aizawa finished,

"You all need to pick a class representative." He said.

They all let out relieved sighs.

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima yelled happily.

"I'll take it!" Kaminari joined in.

"Yeah you're gonna need me." Jiro protested.

"Someone with style would be best." Aoyama swooned, raising a hand.

"I'm, like, totally the right pick!" Mina cheered, bubbly.

I sighed, twiddling my pen between my hands as everyone began bickering about who'd be best fit.

Even Bakugo was yelling frantically trying to get picked.

"Silence! Everyone please!" Iida yelled, and the class shut up.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" Iida yelled rolling his shakey hand out above his head.

Everyone knew he wanted to be the representative and have the big vote.

I joined in still twiddling my pen.

"He has a point, we can't just let anyone be class representatives, there has to be some form of logic in our voting and choice or the class representative duties, could go down in flames decision wise, considering there'd probably be important work for them, we need someone who has the classes best interest at heart that's most reasonable. You guys realize being class rep isn't all rainbows and sunshines pro heroes will eat me up for commissions because I have a fancy stick up my ass." I lightly chuckled.