Everything

I told them everything about my home situation at the orphanage.

By the end of it Recovery girl had tears in her eyes and she was shaking.

She ran over to me and encased me in just about the biggest hug I had ever received.

Izuku got up to join and All Might attempted to as well.

"Y/n, now that You've informed me I'll have to take this to case. Im going to have to prioritize this over the USJ attack first, since this case would be happening presently. You're okay with this, correct?" Tsukauchi asked.

"yes." I blurted out. "Please. Save them." I pleaded as I wrapped my wings around Recovery girl, Izuku, and All Might.

"I might be able to get an inspection tonight. Do you wish to join for the interview?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes, I need to be there to explain to my friends at the orphanage the situation."

"Alright I'll go file a warrant to search the place, here's my contact number. You can stay here until it's time. Then we can work on finding you somewhere to stay after." He nodded.

"Alright." I said.

-------------------

"Are you ready Y/n?" Tsukauchi asked.

I nodded my head as we walked through the doors of the orphanage with my spare key.

Darry ran over to me right away, tears in his eyes.

"You had us all so worried." He placed his hands on my face and cried.

He kissed my forehead and buried his face into my neck.

"Who's this man though?" He asked, slowly raising his head from my neck.

"I ended up spilling everything about the Orphanage to him.. he's a friend of All Might's himself and a police detective. He's here to save us as relocate us to a new orphanage once he finds out everything I've told him was true." I whispered.

"I'll go get caretaker, you can come Tsukauchi." I said, nodding.

Cherry saw me walking up the stairs and she began bawling upon seeing me.

I whispered to her the situation and she nodded lightly.

I pat her on the back and continued up the stairs.

Once we got to caretakers room I opened the door and she ran over with a belt in her hand.

First piece of evidence. Tsukauchi had also recorded it.

"Hello, I'm detective Tsukauchi and I'm here for an inspection, I have a warrant." He said, holding up his wallet with his ID and a warrant document.

Caretakers face went pale as she nodded, giving me a death glare.

We walked down stairs and Tsukauchi documented looking at each child's leg, arms, neck and face and found many red belt spots, bruises, cuts and even fresh slashes.

"I think that's quite enough evidence for my presumed allegations." He said lowly.

He pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

Caretaker tried to launch at him but I flew and pinned her to the ground.

She tried to move from my grasp but it didn't work.

"I'll be relocating all of you to somewhere better, do not fear, kids, everything will be alright." Tsukauchi tried his best to comfort the tiny children of the orphanage.