The meets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Eye Agency
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me to set a good impression, I have to make him laugh?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Basically, boss is a pretty funny guy huh?" Mirio laughs, poking me lightly in the rib with his elbow.

Mirio was really fun to talk to, and pleasant to be around.

He seemed carefree and was full of questions and things to talk about, he was like..

A ray of sunshine. I guess you could say.

"Alrighty, right when we go through that door at the end of the hall-" he said, as we turned a corner and pointed to a large door near the end of it. "-we'll be at boss's office. So prepare a joke." Mirio said, ruffling my hair.

"Geez I'm nervous now. It's gonna be kind of hard doing an internship if the head of the agency doesn't like me." I lightly shivered.

"Hey, don't stress it. I just know Boss'll love you." He glanced my way with a smile.

"Ehhh, I don't know about thaaa.. you really think so?!" I excitedly asked to turning to him, my hands balled into ecstatic fists at my sides.

"I know so." He said, chuckling, "so keep that smile, as long as you have it, there's no way he won't."

I nodded my head.

As he pushed open the door I felt my heart skip a beat.

There at his desk sat THEE Sir Night Eye, All Might's ex-sidekick.

I could feel heat rising to my cheeks as he looked up from his desk at me and Mirio.

He was quite attractive.

He gave a small smile.

"Hello, you must be Cassiel Y/n. Welcome to your first day of intern, I'd escort you to where you'll be staying at the agency's hotel however I'm afraid I'm swamped with work." He held a hand to the side of his shoulder in a half shrug.

"No worries, I'm really flattered you took my capabilities to thought. I promise I'll be of use during this internship." I then started bowing up and down profusely.

I felt so nervous I wasn't thinking straight.

And my face must have been as red as his carpet.

I heard a deep chuckle from across the room and a light laugh from Mirio.

They found me funny? This wasn't intentional but I guess it checked out.

When I looked up Sir Night Eye examined my face and chuckled again.

"Why you're as red as a tomato, funny. Anyways, Mirio, and Y/n, may I address you as?" He asks.

"Of course sir!" I started bowing fast again still nervous.

I heard the same deep chuckle I got from Night Eye earlier again.

As Mirio neared I could hear a whisper from Night Eye.

"I like this girl, she's quite funny. I don't believe it's intentional though." He said, putting a hand under his chin with an amused smirk.

I walked over and Night Eye slid me and Togata papers.

"Again Mirio, great to have you back for interns. And Y/n, it's been a pleasure meeting you. And I was very impressed with your performances during the sports festival. You make quite the promising hero." Night Eye complimented.

I blushed and thanked him, also giving him my signed permission slip for the week intern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Night Eye Agency Sleeping Quarters
~~~~~~~~~~~~