USJ Aftermath

"Well, my, my, my." Snipe let out.

"I can't believe we let them escape, after everything they did here." Midnight muttered.

"They did catch us completely by surprise. For now, we need to make sure all the students are okay." Principal Nezu said from across the USJ to the teachers.

----

"If all the pro teachers are gathered here, it must mean the rest of the school's safe. The villains attacked this facility, but not the rest of the campus." Todoroki mumbled.

"Midoriya, Y/n!" Kirishima yelled running towards us.

I remember All Might was half in his reverted form, I panicked internally.

"Sorry, I can't get up." Izuku yelled to him.

"Wait what?! Really, are you okay?" Kirishima yelled, running faster.

I whispered to Izuku about All Might and then he started panicking too.

"Wait, no, Kirishima!" He yelled in a panicky voice holding his hand out in a stopping motion to him when a large concrete wall made its way up dividing and hiding us and Kirishima.

"For your safety, please stay back, young man. Join your classmates at the front gate. Leave the injured to us, we can take care of them." Cementoss said with a light smile.

"Oh, gotcha. I'm on it! Hey! He said for all of us to head to the entrance!" Kirishima yelled running off to Katsuki and Todoroki.

Me, Izuku, and All Might let out heavy sighs.

"Good grief." I groaned.

"Thanks for that. You saved my butt, Cementoss." All Might let out.

"My pleasure, I'm actually a big fan of yours." Cementoss blushed, pressing his hands together with a little smile. "We should sneak you and the boy out of here, and get you both to the nurse's office. Seriously All Might, that could've been really bad." Cementoss lectured.

"I had to act recklessly or else I'd be dead now. Just goes to show how strong those villains were." All Might said.

Katsuki POV

16, 17, 18, 19." detective Tsukauchi counted my idiotic class members.

"Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that boy who's legs were all messed up." He finished.

"Aren't you wondering about Moi? Where was my sparkling light?" Twinkle Ass boomed to a group just to be ignored.

"Did you miss me?" He asked pointing to another group of classmates just to be ignored again.

"Where do you think I was?" Twinkle shit placed a hand on Frog Bitch's shoulder.

"Um, where?" She asked.

"It's a secret" he spat out the exact second she asked, placing a hand to the side of his face with a stupid expression.

"Alright, let's go ahead and get these students back to the main campus. They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away." The detective said to the police.

"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?" Frog bitch asked, hopping over to Tsukauchi.

"The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got facial fracturing. Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. But, his orbital floor had been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed up." A voice over the phone Tsukauchi held out said.