Battles and New Beginnings

Bakugo rushed off.

I looked to Iida who returned my concerned expression.

I breathed in. "Alright I have a plan for us."

He nodded.

---------

"Got it?" I asked.

Iida nodded, "Very smart."

I blushed slightly, "thank you."

He flushed lightly as well, as I ran off towards the entrance of the room.

I fluttered my wings out and flew up a bit so Iida could clear the room of it's clutter.

I lightly dropped once he finished.

"Are you absolutely sure we can depend on your hearing to detect Uraraka?" Iida questioned nervously.

"I can promise you, there is not a single person walking this planet who has better detection skills than I do, when I'm focused." I said gripping the wall.

"Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"Good.. she's coming. Positions.." I whisper-yelled.

"3.. 2.. 1.." I held out my Tape and shot between my crystals that helped me wrap Uraraka in tape within seconds the moment she turned the corner into the entrance.

"Got her." I smirked, looking up to Iida as I dragged her close to him and set her on a nearby pillar.

I used a little extra tape to make sure she wouldn't be able to move anything.

"Alright. I'm gonna go find Bakugo and Izuku. I doubt they'll be heading here." I said, as Iida gave an approving nod.

I charged out of the room and began listening for sounds.

I tumbled a bit as the building started rumbling. An earthquake? No, it started shaking seconds after an explosion.

That's Bakugo. I put a palm to my face, charging towards where the sound came from.

I could hear faint yelling from Bakugo as I went farther down the levels of the building.

Soon after I found them, I stood in a corner to keep an eye on mainly Bakugo.

Bakugo was blasting Midoriya mid-air.

I couldn't watch anymore, he had zero chance of winning with his teammate tied upstairs.

Before Bakugo could land another blast I flew above shooting a crystal next to Izuku, and another across the room.

I pinched hard and let go, teleporting through the crystal next to him, I grabbed Izuku and pinched again, leaving us on the opposite side of the room with my other crystal.

I pulled out my crystal pouch and tossed a red one at Bakugo, it flickered for a few brief moments before exploding with light, temporarily blinding him.

I had encased Izuku in my wings to protect him from the light.

I clicked my earbud. "Fight ends now All Might. End it." I looked to Izuku who was wrapped in my wings severely injured, I didn't want to tape him because I knew it wouldn't help with his injuries.

The intercoms turned on, "Fight over, team D wins."

Finally.

-------------

As class ended, I watched as All Might dashed away inside the main school building.

I wanted to see how Izuku was doing. He had been carried away to the infirmary after the fight ended.