Physical Fitness Test

I walked through the gates of UA with a student pass on me.

It felt like a dream. I looked around the exposed parts of the campus, the Sakura trees were blooming and there was a gentle breeze.

It all felt so, perfect.

Dream school, amazing weather, how could it get any better.

I walked through the front entrance of the building my home room class was stationed.

I fumbled with my uniform sleeve as I approached my class.

Alright, stay calm Y/n, stay calm.

Remember be bold but not too bold we don't need a shit ton of attention. CALMMMMMM.

I walked inside the class nervous, but did my best to smear and unfazed expression.

It was only then I realized how late I was, I had gotten carried away exploring the campus.

"You're late." The teacher grumbled.

I bowed. "I am sorry Sir! I got carried carried away examining the campus's Sakura trees."

"Alright, don't let it happen again, while you're up here why don't you introduce yourself." He mumbled.

I internally groaned but nodded.

"I'm Y/n. I love music and like art though between us I kinda suck at it. I possess two quirks that align with eachother, and uh, oh right, I have a red belt in karate." I said.

"Nice to meet you, you can go take a seat next to Bakugo. The light blonde." The teacher nodded.

"Thanks" I muttered, making my way through the desks and placing myself in my assigned seat.

"Repeats for those who were late." The teacher said eyeing me quickly.

I rested my elbows on the desk and rubbed my temples avoiding his gaze.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, and now everyone is present, there's no more time to waste. Go put on your training uniforms and meet me outside."

--------------

"What? A quirk assessment test?" My class began looking to eachother while I stood silently in the back.

"But orientation, we're gonna miss it!" A short brown haired girl whined, her hands balled in fists below her shoulders.

I recognized her as Uraraka. Everyone had been giving seating charts with everyone's name and picture at the beginning of class.

I assumed to get us to know eachother. Though I wasn't sure.

I kicked at the dirt on the ground, bored out of my mind.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa shot back, keeping his face turned from the class.

There was a loud strike of gasps that rippled throughout the small crowd of our class.

I however, still wasn't paying much attention, I had an earbud in my left ear and was listening to music, I had found a small stick on the ground and began drawing into the dirt with it.

I heard a snarl besides me. I looked up to see Bakugo staring down on me.

He shot me an aggressive look to which I laughed a little.

"Ah, god, this is certainly not your finest angle." I snorted, looking back to the ground and beginning to finish my stick-man family.

"What did you say to me hag?!" He yelled.