Shopping🛍

Katsuki sat growling on the couch as his mom happily asked me questions about how he had been doing in school.

"I hope the little fart isn't too much to handle." She chuckled.

"Not at all." I smiled, looking in his direction.

His face lightly flushed, before he looked away.

Mitsuki studied his state for a quick moment before turning to me.

"I don't mean to read into things too much but, I have a feeling your Katsuki's first true friend." She said.

I arched an eyebrow.

"Well you know it's nice not seeing him blow up at someone every five seconds." She chuckled.

"I can see small changes in him, though they not large physically, I can tell they're pretty big." She looked to her hands on her lap, before giving a small thankful smile.

"Thank you. I can tell you've made him happy. As a mother, especially to a boy as hardheaded as him, I'm eternally grateful."

As she looked to me with the same crimson eyes as his, full of life, but softer than usual, I felt my heart skip a beat.

"No problem." I mumbled, quickly, unable to form any other words.

It was then my phone started ringing.

I quickly looked to the screen of my phone and saw Mina's little icon.

"I'm so sorry, but is it okay if I go take this?" I asked.

"Of course, take your time." Mitsuki waved off, with a soft smile.

I walked to the front door and stepped out on the front porch.

I quickly pressed the green button and accepted the call.

"Hey Mi-" I was cut off by Mina's excited scream.

"HEY Y/N! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FREE TONIGHT!" She screamed over the phone.

"I-" Before I could say anything I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey Y/n. Apparently the losers all wanted to go to dinner tonight since the exams are tomorrow and shit." Katsuki shrugged.

Mina giggled over the phone.

"One second, Mina." I said, before muting.

"What about your mom thought? She invited me, I don't want to leave a bad impression." I said, with a small frown.

"My old hag? Yeah she won't care, it's alright." He chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No yeah, you two should go out. Especially Katsuki. He needs grass." Mitsuki chuckled from behind him, whilst shoving him off the porch.

"DON'T SHOVE ME OLD BI-" He started yelling before I shot a crystal at his cheek to shut him up before he said anything he'd regret.

He softly rubbed his cheek before grunting.

"I like this girl you've brought home Kats. Please, come again." Mitsuki smiled, taking my hands in hers.

"Now you two go have fun." She said, shooing us off.

I quickly whipped out my phone as we scattered off the lawn, go see if Mina had stayed waiting.

Luckily she had.

I quickly unmuted. "Me and Katsuki are in. So where exactly is everyone meeting?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~
~~~~~~~~