Finals Craze

After the whole fiasco last night, it was time for the final exams.

The next day of course.

In all honesty I was pretty nervous.

I had no clue how this was going to plan out.

And Aizawa refused to give favoritism treatment and give me a hint on what was gonna go down.

L.

Katsuki how ever seemed unfazed.

I could practically feel this weird aura coming from him as he stood next to me with the rest of our class waiting for the teachers to come out and explain to us what our task was.

I moved my hand slightly to grip one of his gloved hands fingers.

I watched his face begin to loosen up.

He squeezed my hand back and turned to look at me.

It was then we heard gates open, and out spilled a ton of teachers.

I could feel Katsuki clench my hand tighter.

"Welcome, class 1-A." Aizawa began, "The tests will begin soon, but of course we'll have to go over some things before we can get started."

"Remember, it's possible to fail this final test. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." He flicked a hand to the side of his head to put his hair behind his ear as he spoke.

"Uh, why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

Aizawa ignored her question and continued, "I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced today."

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Denki cheered, readying himself in an exaggerated stance.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Mina jumped in, throwing a fist in the air.

Aizawa's scarf then began wiggling around revealing a mouse,

principle Nezu?

"Actually, this years tests... will be completely different, for various reasons." He cheered, popping out on Aizawa's shoulder, pawing his cheek.

Everyone's demeanor changed upon hearing the change of plans.

Everyones beside mine that is.

I had a feeling they'd spin this.

Probably because they wanted to challenge us but knew we'd know what to expect from asking older peers.

"You're changing things?" Momo asked, worriedly.

"The tests now have a new focus. There will be hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people." Nezu explained, "so what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs. And your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. Teachers! Isn't that fabulous?!"

The class burst out with gasps.

Okay now I wasn't expecting that.

"We're.. fighting the teachers?" Ochaco asked, her eyes wide and sweat practically streaming down her face.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents.. have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." Principle Nezu said, a grin resting upon his fluffy face.

He began listing teams.

Izuku and Katsuki were going to be partners.
I don't think that'll end well.
Especially since they were gonna be going up against All Might.