Tournament picks

As I walked with Katsuki back the locker rooms, the second I opened the Locker room door, I was snatched in extremely fast.

Katsuki's eyes went wide as the door fastly closed.

"Y/n! Where have you been?! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Momo cried out.

"Yeah! Turns out we have to wear cheer outfits to add some extra pep, it was a request for the girls in the hero course." Ochaco whined.

"Yes! And I've made you one, hurry put it on before it's too late." Momo ushered, rushing over to her bag and pulling out a cheer suit.

She ran back to me and pushed it against my chest.

I saw her blush as she did so.

I began changing and when I was finished I looked in a mirror. My mouth dropped.

"Why's it so much tighter than all of yours?" I asked, patting it down.

"I guess I must've gotten your size wrong, the same thing happened with Jiro." Momo muttered, fumbling with her hands, "I'm so sorry Jiro, and Y/n."

It was then we heard present mic yelling.

"I guess that's our que, ribbit." Tsu chirped, hopping out of the locker room.

Mina made her way over to me and Momo.

"Y/n!" Mina blushed, dramatically putting her hands over her eyes. "You look so hot." She teased.

"Oh be quiet." I laughed, shoving her off.

"You too."

She blushed and linked arms with me.

Momo linked with my other and Jiro linked into her.

"Let's all walk out together!" Mina cheered.

"Alright." I said, beginning to walk pulling them along with me.

We went outside and stepped in the crowd of tons of UA students.

Present Mic began speaking "Get those foam fingers in the air because it's almost time for the last round, welcome back everyone it's yours truly yet again, Present Mic!! And," he waited for Aizawa to finish.

"Shota Aizawa, Eraserhead." Aizawa grumbled.

"Anyways!- but before that. Good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super-fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping! Ah- hold up-" Present Mic suddenly cut off.

"What are they doing." Aizawa said, eyes widening.

"Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full on fan service!" Present Mic joked.

Denki and Mineta started laughing and giving eachother thumbs up.

I turned to Mina.

We both had embarrassed looks on our faces.

"What?! You tricked us? You're gonna regret this!" Momo threatened.

"Why is it that I always end up falling for those little perverts' stupid schemes?" Momo dropped to the ground and began sulking.

Ochaco and I crouched down and rubbed her back sympathetically.

I looked over to Ochaco with a small frown at the sight of Momo being so distraught.

She returned it and then gave Momo some comforting words.

"I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Momo sobbed.