Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushers☎️🗞👊

Even though I had healed myself, since I didn't have a direct healing quirk they decided to keep me an extra night in case anything went wrong.

Night Eye brought me my phone and a change of clothes for when he'd come retrieve me the next day.

He couldn't stay long though, pro duties of course.

I finally checked my missed messages.

50 calls from Katsuki and 29+ messages.

Oh god.

I checked and the whole time he was there freaking out in messages.

He told me about how Izuku had sent his location to the class group chat then bringing up how I wasn't answering for almost two days straight.

I excused myself from the boys and went outside into the hospital hall to call him.

I clicked call on his name.

I put the phone up to my ear and he answered almost immediately.

"Where the hell have you been asshole?" He yelled over the phone.

I was stunned, he hadn't yelled at me like that in a while.

I explained to him the situation and by the end of it he was really quiet.

"This is why I can't you leave alone, you know I love to say this, I told you so." He lectured over the phone.

I didn't stop his lecture though, I liked his voice, irritated or cocky it brought me comfort because it
obviously being his voice, reminded me of him.

"You can't tell anyone about the Hero Killer thing anyways either though, unless you want me to get as the police chief said, punished. I don't even know what that means. Going to jail, doing community service which I mean I'm applying to be a hero I don't see how that would even serve as a punishment rather than practice." I rambled.

Katsuki chuckled over the phone. "As if I'd tell anyone, what do I have to gain from leaking shit like that."

I sighed, relieved, though I kind of knew he'd do what I told him to regardless.

He has it bad.

"Look, I'll go see you tonight at the hospital, what's the address?" He asked, his voice soft.

"No, no. It's alright, really. I'll see you when the interns are over, I promise I'll text you when I can. I'm fine anyways, no need to worry." I assured.

"No, you got hurt. Tell me-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Goodbye Katsukiii." I hummed, pressing the bright red "end call" button.

I dropped my hand holding my phone to my side and sighed, reaching over to grab the door handle to go back inside the hospital room.

I heard footsteps trample up behind me.

I turned my head, to see Izuku running over with a smile.

"You're gonna slip." I said, as he started to fumble on his feet, beginning to fall forward.

I shot a crystal next to him and pinched, flinging to his side and helping him up.

"They clean these floors like it's covered in constant shit, idiot." I chuckled, pointing to the shiny hospital floor.

Izuku mumbled to himself, his face thankful and embarrassed.

"Yeah, I wasn't really thinking that one out." He chuckled lightly, as his face flushed slightly.