Todoroki v.s. Cassiel

(Narrator POV)

Shigaraki fumbled forwards in his chair.

"That girl proves herself a useful asset.." he shifted back again, twirling his chair around to face his door.

"Sucks I'll have to betray my newest accomplice to have her for the uses I intend."

He slipped his phone lightly from his pocket and began typing.

"I believe things will start to get a little more interesting soon." Shigaraki began laughing manically.

Y/n POV

It was finally time for my next match, Todoroki and Izuku had a fierce second match, and I was going to be Todoroki's third.

In all honesty, I was pretty nervous.

After seeing his and Izuku's strength, I mean who wouldn't?

I paced around my waiting room as Katsuki lightly tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly.

I shook out my hands and sank back down in my chair.

"I am not excited. I mean I'm confident I'll win if I play dirty and just blind him, then rely on my wings, but I'm still shaken up about his ice." I mumbled out.

"Shut up, you'll do fine." Katsuki grumbled.

"You shut up." I muttered back, nervously.

I kicked the leg of a chair beside me.

"Calm down woman." Katsuki butted in.

I heard footsteps walk towards me.

Katsuki got on one knee beside me, and took my hands.

"Look, you're gonna do great, and you're gonna make it to finals so we can finish that bet of ours." Katsuki demanded.

My cheeks burned as I looked into his crimson eyes.

"Okay." I let out.

"Y/n Cassiel, Shoto Todoroki, please begin walking to your tunnels, the match will start in five." The room loud speakers shot out.

I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"Wish me luck." I gave Katsuki a small smile.

"Don't start in with that luck crap, luck doesn't exist." He replied, waving his hand back.

"Well, I think differently." I said, standing up and walking through the door, "See you soon, Katsuki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held my hand to my chest as I walked down the empty tunnel.

The sound of my sneakers echoing off the walls.

I was tempted to wear my hero suit boots or heels for the tournament but I figured it'd be better for me to just do something more plain in case anything were to go wrong with my ankles in them.

Come to think of it, I really need to find better shoes for my hero suit because the ones I have aren't exactly the best for combat.

My fault though for not thinking things through though.

"And nowww! For our next match we bring yet again more 1-A students, a crowd favorite who's now on his 3rd round, Shoto Todoroki! And in the corner we have our shining Angel Y/n Cassiel, another fan favorite! Who's ready to see this epic battle? Who will win? Who will ever know? Well I'll tell you, us in a short while, let's give them some love!" Present Mic cheered.

The crowd joined in an began clapping as me and Todoroki walked outside of the tunnels.

I patted my shirt nervously as I walked.