Sunsets

"Alright, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst, you all should probably have a good idea of where your standing already."

"I'll pull up the whole list, it's not worth going each individual's score." Aizawa said, slicking his phone out of his pocket and setting off a projector.

Izuku was clearly nervous, so I pat him gently on the shoulder as the breeze began to pick up.

"It'll be alright." I was trying my absolute best to comfort him so I took his hand and walked him over to the score board.

First place? God damn. I stared at my name that was on top of the scoreboard in awe.

I felt pretty accomplished. I bet dad would be proud.

I looked over to Izuku, he was hanging his head to the floor and fidgeting with a clenched fist. I could see his now purple finger stuck under this thumb.

I knew damn well it was hurting him, I looked to the board and got more concerned as his name wasn't in the top 2-15s.

And then, there was his name, at the very bottom. Oh Izuku.

I was about to offer him a hug before Aizawa clicked his phone and the hologram of the scoreboard vanished.

"And I was lying, no one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Aizawa gave a scary looking smile.

Izuku looked as if he was almost about to pass out, and as for the rest of the class, they were all yelling.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry I guess I probably should have said something." Yaoyorozu said, an awkward look spread across her face as the rest of the class stared at her.

"Well, that was pretty nerve wracking huh?" Sero said with a slight smile, him and Kirishima were talking in front of me.

"Nah, I'm always up for a challenge!" Kirishima beamed.

"I was nervous my push-up score would put me way back, I need to work on those." Sero admitted.

Kirishima looked back a little and noticed me and Izuku.

I was desperately trying to calm him down, he was extremely happy and shocked he wasn't getting sent home, so he was shaking like an old wooden swing set.

"Izuku, breath. Take one big breath in, 1.. 2.. and exhale." I slapped my hand on Izuku's back in hopes it'd help him back into focus.

Kirishima was laughing a little watching us. Sero looked back and joined him.

"I'm gonna go introduce myself, you coming?" Kirishima asked Sero.

"Sure."

They made their way over to us, I was now laughing at Deku who was a cherry red.

"Hey guys!" Kirishima said with a grin.

I tried to stop laughing so I put a hand over my stomach and held my other hand up symbolizing to wait a moment.

Once I was able to breathe, "Ah, alright phew, hi." I snickered.

"Hey." Deku mumbled, a hand on the back of his neck. His face was still a shy pink.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" Kirishima said while holding a hand out.

I took his hand and shook it. "Y/n."

"Hanta Sero." Sero said with a smile.

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Sorry if this is weird to ask but how long have you two known eachother? You guys seem close." Kirishima said.