The Calvary Battle

Bakugo POV

I'll admit I was a little upset when Y/n didn't pick me, but then again she teamed with Deku so I guess she kinda knew better than to ask me to tag along.

I don't know if she's trying to make me jealous or what. But I'm gonna have to go for her team anyways so I'll get back at her when I take the 10
Million.

My team consisted of shitty hair, tape dispenser, and raccoon eyes.

I felt pretty confident.

Y/n POV

"Stop teleporting Angel and fight us head on!" Katsuki yelled, little explosions forming from his hands.

I had been teleporting my team around away from everyone.

No one had gotten close to us yet. 5 minutes had gone by and people were getting desperate already.

The purple haired boy came riding by on his team.

Shinso? Was his name I believe.

He started taunting me, trying to get me to say something, but I had a sinking feeling about him.

It burned in my gut.

So I didn't respond to any of his pointless comments.

I could see him getting more aggressive with them.

Something was definitely off about him.

I whispered about it to my team as they ran around on the field.

I was on top of the three's shoulders.

"You're probably just overthinking it, don't let it stress you out too much, we might need you to teleport us again soon, because people are getting close." Izuku worriedly said.

"Your little team appears to be so very dependent on you, weak." Shinso commented.

That's when I looked over and saw his teammates that were riding beneath him.

They had this weird look in their eyes.

I whispered, "guys, look at his teams eyes for a quick second."

Izuku, Ochaco, and Tokoyami glanced over.

"You're right.." Tokoyami muttered.

"That's definitely not normal!" Ochaco mumbled worriedly.

"Okay, time to get out of here." I held my hand out and shot a crystal far away.

My team held on harder to my leg, as I pinched, teleporting us all beside the crystal.

"There's a team approaching fast, Ochaco, could you make everyone but me light weighted. I have a plan."

"On it!" She yelled, tapping everyone.

I coursed out my wings.

"EVERYONE HOLD ON TIGHT!" I yelled.

I could feel their grips tighten, but when I soared up, they all felt as light as feathers.

"Tokoyami, hide dark shadow until I say it's safe to let him back out!" I said.

"Got it, back." He said lightly.

I pulled out my pouch and began tossing light crystals everywhere at everyone on the ground.

Once they were done going off and everyone but my team was blinded, I told Tokoyami it would be safe for dark shadow.

"I blinded everyone on the field." I said, holding a small thumbs up and lowering my arms down to them so they could see.

"At least it should've been everyone, the beams can reach pretty far if someone was heading towards us." I awkwardly said, while fumbling with my pouch.

I began making some more celestial light bombs.

The thing about my bombs is that the energy they release when they explode is full on celestial light in the flesh, which is why it's so blinding.

The light it preserves hence being celestial light was meant not for human beings to see, it's the kind of light seen up in the celestial realm, so for Angels it just light things up a bit, like a normal lamp would for a human.

Since I'm a full blood Angel it works the same for me.

However, celestial light is actually extremely bright, brighter than the sun in fact. Which is why just glancing at it for even a millisecond as a human it blinds you for almost an entire minute.

I stuffed the crystals in my pouch, and put it back in my pocket.

The crowd was awe-ing below us.

"5 minutes left!" Midnight yelled down.

I looked to Ochaco, she looked a little pinker than usual.

"Okay, let's head back down." I said.

I didn't want to embarrass her and point out that we needed to head down for her so I didn't say anything more.

I aimed a crystal where only one team was close to, there were multiple on all the other sides of the field so this was our only option.

"You can cancel your quirk now Ochaco, and you're amazing being able to keep us up that long. You must be training a lot." I laughed, lightly patting her head.

"You really think so? Thanks!" She beamed.

The team we teleported near must have heard us, because they started charging in our direction.

There was a boy with blonde hair riding above his teammates.

He had a crazy look in his eye, "oh look, it's some of the 1-A losers riding along side Ms. Pride and Joy." He mimicked.

The boy held his arm out and it began extending, he reached for my band but missed, instead grabbing a piece of my hair.

"OW!?" I yelled, he took a good dozen strands.

That fucking hurt.

"A blank?.." he muttered.

I took the opportunity of him being distracted to aim a crystal away from him.

I recognized him as Neito Monoma from the scoreboard.

I groaned as I pinched my fingers, teleporting us away.

Just as the timer was about to end, Shoto and his team ran towards us with all the other teams, I thought we managed to dodge but, he managed even better and found a way to sneak behind us.

At the last second I heard the soft grass tingle behind us and I bent myself over forwards.

Shoto missed my neck and the point band around it by a second.

I shot back up and Izuku looked up expecting it to be gone.

"AND TIME!" Midnight shouted.

"AND WITH THAT, THE SECOND ROUND IS OFFICIALLY OVER!" Present Mic cheered, yelling through the speakers like a sports commentator.

"We lost.." Izuku mumbled, tears brimming his eyes.

"Midoriya, look at her neck." Tokoyami said, pointing to me, as they let me down off of their shoulders.

Around my neck, almost falling off, rested the 10 million point band.

I was shocked and kinda stiff.

"Y/n!!!" Izuku cried out, falling to his knees.

"Now! Let's take a look at the top 4 teams that will advance this round and make their way into the finals!" Present Mic hyped up.

"In first place, Team Cassiel! In second place, Team Bakugo! In third place team Tetsute- wait what? It's team Shinso? When did they come crack from the dead? Nevermind that, and now for fourth place, team Todoroki!" Present Mic clapped.

"Now! Let's take an hour lunch break before moving on to the final festivities! See ya soon! Hey, Eraser Head. Let's grab some food." Present Mic enthusiastically signed off.

"I'm taking a nap." Aizawa groaned back over the microphone.

"Whew" Mic let out.