Pizza and Mitsuki

I brushed my stuff from my desk into my backpack and zipped it up.

I slowly stood up and waved to the rest of class before leaving out the sliding door.

Now I gotta find Katsuki.

I clung my hands into my Jacket's pockets and ran down the stairs.

As I got through half of the stairs I began hearing steps behind me as well before my name was called out by a familiar voice.

I looked back to see Raven behind me.

"Hey.. Y/n." He said, slightly panting. "Wow you go down stairs fast."

I squinted my eyes and looked to my side. "Thank you?" I lightly chuckled.

"Anyways," he began as he got down the rest of the staircase in front of me, "I just wanted to know if we're alright. I know I was a jerk at first, a cocky one too." He mumbled.

"Well I'm used to cocky jerks so.. hm, you'll have to make it up to Katsuki. I understand you acted out on your insecurities just as Katsuki does, so if you can make it somewhat up to him, you'll be fully forgiven. But I'd say we're, somewhat okay." I lightly nodded before walking off.

"Alright, I'll try!" Raven yelled, from behind me.

As I paced down the final set of the staircases, I saw the exit.

Katsuki usually waits for me outside of it when he doesn't walk me there himself.

I ran up to it and popped it open to see nothing there, he wasn't sitting on the steps as he usually would.

I sighed and started walking to the second exit to finally go out to the sidewalk, before I heard footsteps walking up from behind me.

I turned to see Katsuki.

He gave a small smile.

"I thought you left without me, why were you so quiet?" I asked, "and what was up with you today?"

His face fell, "I don't want to talk about today." his hands dropped to his sides. "Let's go out. Get something to eat or something. I don't feel like going home either."

I tilted my head slightly to the side, "Sure."

I took his hand and off we walked to a popular street walk full of restaurants and little baker shops.

"Ooh how about there?" I pointed to a small Macaroon shop.

"Ehhhh, what about.." Katsuki paused for a moment and raised our hands together at an Italian restaurant, "Pirozzi's?"

"Sure." I smiled.

We walked inside and went up to the counter.

"Party of 2?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah." Katsuki nodded.

"Booth or table?" The waiter asked, slightly looking to me.

Katsuki turned to me.

"Oh uh, booth." I smiled.

The waiter nodded and asked for us to follow him to a booth.

"I'll send another waiter to attend to you guys soon, please have a look at the menu in the meantime. Thank you for choosing Pirozzi's Pizza." The waiter nodded before walking off.

It wasn't long after that before the next waiter came and asked politely if we wanted anything to drink.

"A water please." Katsuki said, before the waiter looked to me.