Raven's Story

My soft breath illuminated the air in front of me with the white mist of the cold.

Well shit, now I know I have to be more subtle with my questioning or he'll run off.

And how long will he be gone for, he's obviously a tool, but also the key to figuring out things about the league.

I shut my window and got down from the tub's ledge.

Slumping to the ground, I stared into the full body mirror by my bathroom door.

My cheeks were rosy from the cold.

I brought my knees to my chest, and my face gently to my knees.

I thought back to our interaction.

Pfft.

He was "in love" with me.

The thought made me laugh a bit.

How could you fall in love with someone so easily.

Without ever meeting them.

What did he even learn about me anyways to get him like that.

It was then the image of caretaker popped up in my mind again like a jumpscare.

I shook my head and stood up.

I ran to the bathroom door and unlocked it, forcing it open.

I didn't even try to be quiet or careful I practically flew at the bed.

Katsuki flung upwards in bed from me landing so hard on the mattress.

He thunked back on it quickly, before shooting right back up.

"What the hell was that Y/n?" He asked, his voice shakey and tired.

"Nothing. Just, noticing how bouncy this bed is, like a trampoline.. haha?" I said awkwardly, beginning to press up and down on the bed.

Katsuki gave me a weird look and turned his head to my bedside table.

"At 2:30 in the morning?" He grumbled.

"Uhh, yes. That is what the clock says." I shrugged.

"Cut the crap." He muttered, tossing his head on my pillow and staring at the ceiling.

I sighed.

There really wasn't hiding much from him, he knows me scarily well.

"I was in the bathroom, no not using it, I was messing around with my hair. When I thought about.." I had to come up with a lie, he couldn't know what I was really thinking about.

"that interaction I had with Shigaraki, a while back. When he told me I had someone out to get me, the man who murdered my parents. I just kinda covered my face with my hands to brush my hair back and get it out of my face when my old caretaker flashed across my mind again. I wasn't expecting to think of her so I just kind of ran to bed on instinct." I explained, quickly.

His face fell a bit.

"Come here." He mumbled, as he opened up his arms.

I scooted over to him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

I buried my face into his shoulder.

He was starting to smell like me.

"Are you smelling me, weirdo?" He chuckled.

"What? Me? In your dreams." I laughed back.

We went quiet for a bit and just kinda sank into the hug.