Shoto

I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I batted my eyes open.

"Oh, Hi Darry, when did you get home?" I asked sleepily.

That's when I realized I was cuddling and all over Katsuki at the moment.

I pat him lightly.

He woke up and smiled upon seeing me. Then he looked up and noticed Darry.

"You guys have some friends here to see you. A pink girl took a ton of photos of you two." Darry said, grabbing me away from Katsuki.

Mina squealed and jumped through the front door followed by the rest of class 1-A.

"Y/n!! I decided to make a dramatic entrance and go back outside to come in and greet you after our fun photo shoot." She laughed.

"Delete those photos or else Katsuki will have my headdd." I pleaded.

"Send me them." He yelled over the couch, yawning shortly after.

Mina giggled.

"Oh he reallyyyy likes you." She teased, punching my arm lightly.

"Let me know if he pulls anything dirty, I'll beat his ass."

I turned red at her suggestion. "He'd never." I huffed, looking away.

"Yeah, yeah, anyways, as much as I'd like to hog you, everyone else was worried about you. So I'll go raid your kitchen. Also who is that cute boy?" She giggled, pointing to Darry.

"Oh, he's Darry. I could set you two up sometime if you really want." I laughed.

She flushed and ran away to the kitchen.

(A/N: I apologize for the sucky quality of the picture but I decided to find a picture that somewhat fit my envisioning of what Darry (Darius) looks like

(A/N: I apologize for the sucky quality of the picture but I decided to find a picture that somewhat fit my envisioning of what Darry (Darius) looks like. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. This is pretty close to what I had in mind.)

Kirishima ran up to me.

"Hey Y/n, what happened, you completely disappeared at school yesterday after lunch and then didn't show up today. Same with you Bakugo, what's up with that?" He asked, putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I uh, fell when the lights went out and I have a small concussion. Katsuki just heard me uh, yell when it happened. He was on his way to the.. uh.." Katsuki looked to me as I fumbled on my words, he signaled to the bathroom.

"..BATHROOM. He was on his way to the bathroom and I just so happened to be classroom hopping around there." I mumbled.

"Oh alright, I'll tell the others to be careful with you." He smiled lightly and hugged me.

I looked over to everyone who was rushing towards me, but Todoroki and Lawrence were the only ones who weren't.

In fact, they looked like they were squabbling about something.