One Scary Angel

It was then everyone began chatting to their partners about forming a plan to win.

I, however, had no one I could talk to.

And it's not like I could interrupt anyone's plans.

So I'd just end up having to go off somewhere and wait for my turn.

I was told to keep my email open and not to stray too far off campus for when it was my turn to go up.

I was even allowed to patrol off campus in costume, principle Nezu said to do anything I could to calm my nerves and prepare myself for the test.

I was expecting to head off alone but apparently Kats had no interest in talking with Izuku.

"You know, you should really go talk with Zuku. It wouldn't be wise going into battle without a plan against you know, All Might." I said, shoving Katsuki to the side a little, towards Izuku.

"I'm strong enough to hold my own." Katsuki grit through his teeth.

"Geez, fine fine, but don't come crying to me after when you get your shit absolutely wacked." I laugh.

He gives me a look.

"Fine, you can sog my t-shirt when you get absolutely schmacked." I shrug.

"Have you no mercy, goddamn." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Fine fine, if you want me to supportive, you will do great. But also get beat into the ground." I tease.

He slapped my arm lightly and dragged me away from the class.

He pulled to me a tree.

It was a cherry blossom.

His voice dropped to a whisper.

"Let's focus on you, not me." He said, looking into my eyes. "You're scared."

"Who wouldn't be. Aren't you?" I said, squeezing his hand.

He looked to the ground.

"Yeah. There's no point in lying when it comes to you, Angel." His face twisted in a nervous smile as he spoke. "But you're more than strong enough.. I know you can do it by yourself."

"You're a strong person. The strongest I know." He looked to his ring as he said this.

"Together one day when we're older, and have everything figured out, Y/n Aizawa Cassiel, I promise we'll be the strongest out there." He said, rubbing the ring on my hand.

He looked into my eyes.

"God damn it well now I feel like a jerk for teasing you." I lightly laughed, reaching my free hand to my eyes to cover them for a minute.

"I promise on my life Katsuki, that if there's one thing I'll never let go of, it'll be you." I mumbled. "Us."

"If I find myself doing something stupid in battle, I'll think of you." He chuckles.

"I'll do the same." I said, laughing back, punching him in the arm.

It was then a petal fell from the tree onto my head.

Katsuki smiled and reached his hand to the top of it to retrieve it.

"You've got something there, Angel." He said, getting closer.

I could see the light flush on his cheeks.

He looked so happy.

Damn, I'm never going to be able to leave this boy am I?