Talks and Flashbacks

~Telling The Class~

Katsuki POV

They decided to have me tell the class about Y/n.
It hurt so damn much to talk about the topic.

Why'd they have to make it me?

But when I tell them I'm going to need to also ask of them their help to find ways to save her.

Recovery girl said she didn't want any help to find ways to save her but I think she knows Aizawa better.

And she doesn't know me at all so.

"When Y/n went up against her first match, Lawrence," I gave him a death stare.

"Went too far which I hope was without fucking knowing, and ended up frosting her insides. Some of the frost was sharp and so she's slowly bleeding internally. Recovery girl says there's 95% chance she won't make it because as of now they know no safe ways to heal her."

The class gasped and Raccoon eyes broke down.

Lawrence took a step back and fell.

He stood up and ran out of the classroom.

The class was quiet until Shitty hair broke the silence.

I was still in disbelief she likely wouldn't make it.

"Well, there's still a 5 percent. We can't rest until we find a way you guys have to be with me?!" His voice was shaky.

He was going to start crying.

The whole class looked up. "Yeah." They all said.

"If there's a chance to save her we can't just sit around and do nothing. Let's all be honest she's all of our best friends. Y/n came into this class, and just about as quick as she did, she bonded with all of us." Earphones said.

"Jiro's right. Bakugo, do you know of the reason why Recovery girl cannot heal her?" Tokoyami asked.

"Yeah, when Recovery girl heals, she takes energy from the person to do so, obviously you can only take so much energy from the average person before their body gives out and that's it for you." I said.

"So that's it!" Deku said, "Y/n can carry more energy than the average person at all times, she must have used a lot during her fight against Lawrence so if we can find someone with a quirk that expels some kind of energy, we could have them expel it into Y/n while Recovery girl heals her."

"Deku that's genius!" Ochaco beamed, "We need to go find recovery girl and tell her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Aizawa
(Aizawa POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to stay home from UA today.

I know it was selfish and that heroes shouldn't get days off.

But everyone at UA understood, and Nezu urged me to go home.

It felt so weird here without her, at least knowing she wasn't here and wasn't out with her friends.