Changes. (A/N)

I'm not sure how to start this really.

I've always been an author that prides myself on being honest with you guys.

So the first thing I'd like to say is that I'm sorry.

I know the return of Angel has been long awaited, and it's not fair for me to do this, but I have decided I will not be moving forward with this fic.

The journey was fun, and interacting with all of you and seeing your comments really was a nice experience.

One I am so damn grateful for.

However, I myself, am not okay.

And that is okay.

I've recently been diagnosed with 3 mental disorders.

I hope that can give you all a picture of how hard I've been and am struggling.

I just can't return like this and keep making content yet.

However, that is not the only reason I've decided to quit this fan fic.

If I'm being honest, I really just don't like the way I wrote it as well.

Reading back on it, it just all looked so sloppy.

It's not a work I'm proud of.

Before I went on break, I had been dragging my feet trying to get content out for it.

I was not happy.

I still am not happy.

Don't get me wrong, writing this was fun and the thrill I got from seeing the interactions and love you all gave was a kind of comfort I couldn't even begin to describe.

That was real.

But it's been a long time since then and now I just can't find the energy to keep going.

It's not anyone's fault, and I still adore all of you and the kindness you all gave, but life moves on and it was just the writing for this story I couldn't do.

I truly hope you all can forgive me.

I'm not saying I'll never write again, but that this book, this chapter of my life, has ultimately come to an end.

One day when I feel better, I'd love to come back and interact with you all again, with a fresh new fan fic or maybe even an x reader book of my own with my own ocs and things.

It sounds fun.

But for now, I'll be on writers block.

If there's anyone in my age range that has read this book and might want to keep in touch with me outside of it before I move on to any other works, feel free to dm me and things. I could give my tiktok or whatever works. I'm 14.

Anyways, my loves, I guess this is a goodbye for now. I'll try to interact with any comments and ones with questions as well to the best of my ability.

Again, I hope you all can forgive me.

-Rory.❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x Reader) 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 🎉