Frozen

"Alright Girly, I really like you, but you're going dowwwn." Lawrence laughed, while extending his arms out and cracking his knuckles.

"Don't get too cocky. You've seen what I've done to the others." I cracked my neck and readied my position.

"You haven't really seen my quirk in action though, however I've seen yours many, times." Lawrence shot back. "And I've been trained my whole life to use them."

"Yeah whatever. I don't need to know your quirk to play how I plan." I muttered, holding an arm out and shooting a shard beside him.

I pinched my finger and teleported next to him.

As soon as I was placed beside him, I shot out my leg and kicked him to the ground.

As I reached for my bag to get a bomb crystal, he set out a chilling wind that brought me to my knees.

It was so cold it burned.

I coughed out.

I quickly reached my hand back out once my hands and arms gained feeling again.

I shot a crystal on the other side of the platform.

I rolled over and pinched my fingers avoiding his next blow of fierce icy wind.

I teleported across the arena and fell to my knees as I landed.

He began walking towards me, he had a crazy glint in his eye, with his arms extended out, ready to shoot another icy blast.

I coughed again.

I felt extremely cold still.

I warped two guns as he shot another blast at me.

I began coughing again, I coughed and coughed until my throat was raw as I dodged his attacks.

Eventually I coughed out blood.

I shot at his ankle which caused him to get pissed off.

"I'm gonna show you first place, Y/n.." he muttered.

"I'll run into this and a lot more when I become a pro, so thanks for the practice I guess." I spat out, blood dripping down from my lip.

I held out my arm again to shoot with my gun before he conjoined his hands on top of eachother, and let out a big icy blast so cold I couldn't think.

I felt as if I was being burned in a fire, I couldn't breathe.

I coughed as I screamed out in pain.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, while closing my eyes.

I began releasing celestial energy.

My insides felt cold as I did so, I could feel myself bathe in the icy breeze, I could feel it surging through my body, my organs, my heart, my lungs.

The impact was more than I could bear.

"Woah! What is going on?! The blasts between these two are bitterly cold and bright. This is getting interesting." Present Mic commentated.

Pick yourself up, I reminded myself.

I began leaking more celestial energy, until the icy blasts stopped.

I fell to the ground and began spewing out blood.

Tears streamed down my face. I couldn't feel anything but my raw, cold, throat, and the trickles of blood hurling out.

"And that's a wrap for this round folks, Lawrence Ira is out of bounds, we'll need some help to carry the students out." Present mic announced.