The Hospital

I rustled my head as my eyes began to blink open.

Where was I?

Was I still alive?

I was bleeding out immensely last I remembered.

I heard shuffling all around the room.

It was so bright in here.

I sat up, rubbing my temples.

That's when I saw Tenya, Shoto, and Izuku, all staring at me.

"You're awake.." Izuku muttered, his eyes tearing up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The ambulance got there just in time, Night Eye had to call in Mr. Aizawa to sign papers after you had immediate surgery. They were supposed to get the signature first but Night Eye persisted how upset Aizawa would be if they had done nothing." Izuku explained.

That's when he crossed my mind.

Katsuki.

"How long have I been out?!" I asked, frantically.

"About a day and a half." Shoto replied.

"Shoot, is there a way to make calls here?" I asked.

They all tilted their head to the side in confusion.

"Don't know, you'd have to ask a nurse, but I'm sure whoever you presumably want to call will understand if you need to wait until you're better to respond." Shoto said.

I nodded my head.

He had no idea.

"Well we're glad you're up and safe, Y/n." Tenya said, with a small smile, pushing his glasses up.

"Speaking of being up and safe, did you sleep, Midoriya?" Shoto asked.

I quietly lifted up the blanket on my bed to look at my legs, they were in casts.

Hm, if I can manage to expel a little energy, I think I can heal those right away.

But what will be the challenge is figuring out how to without lighting the place up.

I need something to put it in.

That's when it hit me.

I can make small crystals right, the one Kats likes to look at.

Who says I can't make bigger ones if I can small small ones?

I could maybe expel the energy into that since my crystals naturally carry celestial energy regardless.

All this going to UA and learning new things about my quirks is really fun.

Because of it, my quirks really are starting to branch out in ways I doubt I would've ever been able to figure out myself.

I feel like an OP video game character to be honest.

Sounds cringey but I mean can we really argue on this matter, there's nothing I hate more than a person who's good at something but is far too modest, downplaying their abilities.

I spread my legs under the covers and held my hands at a distance between them.

I started making a crystal.

Sparks and gleaming crystals began dusting around between my hands, forming a purple crystal.

It felt a bit draining to make a crystal as big as I was attempting, I didn't wanna make a scene though, so I had to do it under the sheets.