Fresh Meat and Dressing

As I walked through the halls beside Mirio, I heard someone obnoxiously yell, "Fresh Meat!"

To which I'm pretty sure me.

I rolled my eyes but kept walking.

I couldn't afford to risk any fights here.

"Just ignore him. That's one of Sir's annoying co-workers. He's a pervert and yells that to any new female sidekicks Sir hires." Mirio said, clenching his fists at his sides.

But the guy didn't stop there, he followed slowly behind us.

"Togata, who is this?" He asked, speeding up to Mirio's side.

"An intern and friend of mine. Way too young for you." Mirio mutters.

"How old?" The guy whispered.

Mirio scoffed and started walking faster.

The guy went up next to me, "Hey Darling, first time interning? I could show you some of the.. hooks."

What is up with me and attracting these weird pervy ass men lately.

The sports fest and now this, it's all happening so fast.

I ignored him.

"Aw, why ignore me doll? What grade are you in?" He pursed his lips and smirked.

"Haven't you anything better to do than come up with pet names for a high schooler you've barely met." I mumbled.

"Ooh, feisty." He growled, like a tiger.

I nearly puked in my mouth.

Mirio stopped dead in his tracks.

"Do you have something to say to her?" He asked, a warning like look in his eyes.

The guy looked as if he was about to open his mouth, but retreated.

"Yeah, now go get back to work." Mirio said, coldly.

Mirio looked scary in that moment, his tall figure combined with the look in his eye was frightening.

He had never struck me as the kind of guy who could present himself so scarily.

He turned back to me and gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry, it's alright. Anyways, shall we get going?" He cheered, offering his arm out to link.

"Yeah, and thank you." I smiled back, linking my arm with his as he took me back off to Night Eye's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Eye's Office
~~~~~~~

"Hm, Mirio, Y/n? What is it?" He asked, looking up
from a paper he was reading.

"We were wondering if you had any missions set up for tonight, and if not if we could go out and look around the city. We could patrol if that would be better." Mirio explained.

"Well I suppose she did just get here, hm. You two can patrol on your way to wherever restaurant you please just so she can get an idea of what will be taking place tomorrow." Night Eye said.

"Yes Sir, would you want anything from wherever we go?" Mirio smiled.

"No it's quite alright. You two go and be safe. Remember to go over the basic rules of patrolling with her." Night Eye said.

"Yes sir, thank you!" Mirio smiled, taking my hand and running off with me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he pulled me behind him like a little ragdoll.

Him dragging me behind reminded me of Katsuki.

He would always pull me around wherever he went.

I admit though, I didn't really mind.