Back to School

I stood up and held my hand out to Shoto to help him up as well.

He gripped my hand and gave me a smile as he stood up.

"Let's go back to the others, they probably think we're dead." I joked.

---------------

"OH MY GOD WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Mina screeched jokingly, placing her hands on the sides of her cheeks, as we walked through the door frame leading to the living room.

Lawrence rolled his eyes upon seeing us walk in together.

Seeing his face unnerved me a bit, so I let my wings back in.

Katsuki noticed this from across the room and glared at Lawrence.

He walked up to me after that and refused to leave me for the rest of the night.

Long story short, he invited himself over to stay the night again.

----------------

"Get upppp, we gotta go to school." I thwacked him in the face with my wing.

He started sneezing everywhere.

I burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" He yelled.

"You have 20 minutes to meet me outside to go to school!~" I sang, twirling out of the room.

He grunted and I could hear him get up.

I fumbled with my hands in the living room as I waited for him.

Aizawa had left earlier, because he was a teacher he normally had to attend school at an earlier time, that didn't stop him from being late to his classes though.

Katsuki stomped out. "I'm ready." He mumbled.

"Okay, I made eggs and bacon earlier, so you can go and have that quick before we go."

He ate quickly and then went to the door, waiting for me at the frame.

I hopped up from the couch and shoved my phone into my backpack, before hopping over to the door and bumping him out of the way.

As I stepped out though, he gripped my hand.

He blushed as I looked over my shoulder to him.

"I, uh, gotta hold your hand so if anything happens I'll be right next you." He mutters.

"Mhm, if you wanna hold my hand just say so." I snickered.

-------------

As we entered class, Katsuki grumbled off to his seat.

I decided to go talk with Shoto.

"Hey Shoto." I smiled.

"Hey Y/n." He greeted.

"Hey do you guys know where Mr. Aizawa is?" Mina buzzed, as she hopped over to us.

"I heard he was in an important meeting, and that it's going to drag in a little to first period." Shoto shrugged.

"Ah right, sometimes I forget you have pretty boy privilege and get news before everyone else, I'll have to come to you for this kind of thing now." Mina contemplated putting a finger to her chin and staring aggressively at the floor.

"Pretty boy privilege?" He questioned.

"Don't stand there and act as if you don't know you're a total babe." Mina said, as she arched an eyebrow.

I burst out laughing.

She giggled.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Shoto asked, turning to me. "Am I a total babe?"